AR and mounts

Klipso.8653

@Klipso.8653 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Since when does AR prevent you from browsing? The limitations are entirely based on personal fractal level.

Because on a mount, your AR drops to 0, check the screenshots

But your AR doesn't affect what you can browse. Only your personal fractal level does. The latter does not change because you are mounted.

@Klipso.8653 said:It's just an inconvenience when every fractal is displayed red as though I don't have enough.

How is it inconvenient? You know you have enough. At worst, it's a mildly annoying visual that does not prevent you from browsing or joining groups. And of course, once you're in the lobby or a fractal instance, you won't be mounted, so there's no direct impact.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:It's just an inconvenience when every fractal is displayed red as though I don't have enough.

How is it inconvenient? You know you have enough. At worst, it's a mildly annoying visual that
does not
prevent you from browsing or joining groups. And of course, once you're in the lobby or a fractal instance, you won't be mounted, so there's no direct impact.

But I DON'T know that I have enough, because it makes my stat drop to 0 and show all options as red.

This means I have to dismount and refresh the window to go look again so I can see what I'm high enough for.

@Klipso.8653 said:

How is it inconvenient? You know you have enough. At worst, it's a mildly annoying visual that
does not
prevent you from browsing or joining groups. And of course, once you're in the lobby or a fractal instance, you won't be mounted, so there's no direct impact.

But I DON'T know that I have enough, because it makes my stat drop to 0 and show all options as red.

This means I have to dismount and refresh the window to go look again so I can see what I'm high enough for.

This isn't a bug but sounds like a Quality of Life update, you would like. There is a suggestion thread for posts like this :D.

Archived