[Video] Fun outnumbered battles in WvW

Mbelch.9028

This was before warrior nerf and judging by your moves and the opponents skill level, I give this a 3/10 score.Fight me, warrior vs warrior and you will see what is like to fight a true elite warrior and not just noobs that spam 11111111. I am from Black Gate, if you ever need a duel message me.

@"Hitman.5829" said:This was before warrior nerf and judging by your moves and the opponents skill level, I give this a 3/10 score.Fight me, warrior vs warrior and you will see what is like to fight a true elite warrior and not just noobs that spam 11111111. I am from Black Gate, if you ever need a duel message me.

he said "Hey guys, this isn't a brag post" so why are you saying all that

@Hitman.5829 said:This was before warrior nerf and judging by your moves and the opponents skill level, I give this a 3/10 score.Fight me, warrior vs warrior and you will see what is like to fight a true elite warrior and not just noobs that spam 11111111. I am from Black Gate, if you ever need a duel message me.

Why on earth are you so hostile on a Non-Brag video? It's obviously just some fun clips he put together innocently.

Check the ego man.

@Hitman.5829 said:This was before warrior nerf and judging by your moves and the opponents skill level, I give this a 3/10 score.Fight me, warrior vs warrior and you will see what is like to fight a true elite warrior and not just noobs that spam 11111111. I am from Black Gate, if you ever need a duel message me.

also you sound like a noob.

Hitman, thanks for watching and commenting. Hope you've by now realized the video wasn't to show off how skillful I am (I'm not the best warrior) but to provide an entertaining video where I win in 2-4v1 situations.

If you want to critique skill in a video, pop over to my ele videos, which are much more braggadocious.

Archived