Avoiding blocked players?

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:Is it still not possible to avoid blocked players in your team? Could you at least introduce a “resign” button?Waiting at spawn until it’s over can be boring. Well, sometimes a can watch a good movie or do the laundry, but resigning would be faster to join a new, better match.

You can just block every good player and abuse the system.

Not only that, you'd also increase your que times by an exponential amount due to the lack of players.

I'd prefer a vote kick and re-queue option to find 1 player, but you should need at least 5 votes.4 have to come from the team trying to kick the other player; so you need the team to be unanimous.Last vote means you need to convince one from opposing team. This is mostly as a back up to deter match manipulation.It's not a perfect system but it gives players enough power to stamp out afkers or really toxic players.

Player kicked takes no dishonor when they are removed from the match, they should be able to queue, the idea is to use reputation as a means to punish poor behavior. However people shouldn't be locked from the game from player decision.

Numbers can be changed a bit to whatever seems reasonable, or to disallow duo abuse.

@Daishi.6027 said:I'd prefer a vote kick and re-queue option to find 1 player, but you should need at least 5 votes.4 have to come from the team trying to kick the other player; so you need the team to be unanimous.Last vote means you need to convince one from opposing team. This is mostly as a back up to deter match manipulation.It's not a perfect system but it gives players enough power to stamp out afkers or really toxic players.

Player kicked takes no dishonor when they are removed from the match, they should be able to queue, the idea is to use reputation as a means to punish poor behavior. However people shouldn't be locked from the game from player decision.

Numbers can be changed a bit to whatever seems reasonable, or to disallow duo abuse.

Define duo abuse?Also... I don't think you want a climate where people can get kicked because they're playing x class.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@Daishi.6027 said:I'd prefer a vote kick and re-queue option to find 1 player, but you should need at least 5 votes.4 have to come from the team trying to kick the other player; so you need the team to be unanimous.Last vote means you need to convince one from opposing team. This is mostly as a back up to deter match manipulation.It's not a perfect system but it gives players enough power to stamp out afkers or really toxic players.

Define duo abuse?Also... I don't think you want a climate where people can get kicked because they're playing x class.

Using the Duo system as a means to match manipulate, or to circumvent the proposed suggested 4/5 vote system? No one is going to vote kick the guy they queued with is what I meant.

Although I agree, it should also be A-net's job to not get a class into that situation and force more pressure on them to not allow that to happen. Also that is kind of why needing an enemy vote might help buffer, I think a majority of people wouldn't vote to kick a thief for another necro on the enemy team in this climate.

So if this idea went live ele's and rev's would extinct. Horrible bad idea.

the best way is to not block....but how..wha?...

child, grow up..that's the first step..if you think i am wrong..you haven't grown up yep..even if you are 30... 40...50...60..?

what happend to you means you got triggered and probably are a beach.

go to the chat box and uncheck the visibility of whisper chat, because the ash-hole may actually be the best chance you got at winning.

Archived