A family Heirloom fix?

Hello, Wondering if there is a better fix or going to be than what has already been done since mostly everyone who hasn't done it already can go there now and pick up the necklace, i picked it up one time but got no credit on achievement of finding and nothing with NPC you hand in to get credit for the last part either.

https://i.imgur.com/Nm4MRwO.jpg like here there is nothing on the pillow and no credit , is there a fix i can do or is this bugged for ever for my account?

I have submitted tickets and numerous bug tickets in-game and still nothing this is from September i have had this problem, not sure if just me or there is others who got same problem?

i sent a ticket 2 months ago responded a month later with links to already posts on forum but no fixes and they would pass it down the chain to the bug team and to submit a bug report ingame not a ticket and that bugs happen and cant be helped , not really helpful since its been like this for a while now and i think they havent looked at it again since they have fixed it for 98% of the players who had issues

• 3 weeks later...

Archived