What I'd like to see in the new balance patch:

Poelala.2830

Not small buffs, not significant buffs to 4 skills, I want GAME CHANGINGLY STRONG buffs to elementalist. Elementalist has NO meta builds and is absolutely unviable (same goes for revenant). I want GAME CHANGINGLY STRONG buffs to revenant. I want NERFS to condi, not benign changes. I want actual NERFS to mesmer, for the first time ever. I want NERFS to scourge. I want NERFS to firebrand. I want the removal of the unnecessary nerf to thief's dodge. I want ele to be brought back from death by restoring its older builds and buffing celestial amulet (no other classes use it or ever will, honestly).

@Yannir.4132 said:Guess somebody already forgot the Moa nerf. And the Distortion nerf.Until the last sentence I was a bit on board, but asking to get cele ele back? Even Scourge isn't as broken as that build was.

It wouldn't be nearly as strong given all the power creep everything else has received. For instance celestial is still fully powered in wvw yet cele eles are still nearly extinct there in both small and large scale.

I should add that that I don't think boosting celestial amulet is a good idea as currently cele, avatar, sages, and menders are all pretty competitive with each other for the sword dagger ele build and boosting celestial would make it best in slot always. Additionally a boosted celestial amulet might be picked up by firebrand as they do benefit quite well from all stats and we really don't need firebrand buffs.

@"Poelala.2830" said:Not small buffs, not significant buffs to 4 skills, I want GAME CHANGINGLY STRONG buffs to elementalist. Elementalist has NO meta builds and is absolutely unviable (same goes for revenant). I want GAME CHANGINGLY STRONG buffs to revenant. I want NERFS to condi, not benign changes. I want actual NERFS to mesmer, for the first time ever. I want NERFS to scourge. I want NERFS to firebrand. I want the removal of the unnecessary nerf to thief's dodge. I want ele to be brought back from death by restoring its older builds and buffing celestial amulet (no other classes use it or ever will, honestly).

thief "nerf" to their dodge should not happen. Besides, as it stands, they are virtually unaffected by the change, if you play the specific build properly.

@"Ghos.1326" said:

thief "nerf" to their dodge should not happen. Besides, as it stands, they are virtually unaffected by the change, if you play the specific build properly.

Thief dodge nerf has changed thief greatly, Mesmer and scourge can virtually stop thieves dodge recovery in its tracks. That 4 second exhaustion is insane, I wish it never happened. Not to mention the caltrop nerf. The nerf seemed aimed at getting people off of daredevil and into deadeye, a silly reason to try and destroy a spec if you ask me.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:Guess somebody already forgot the Moa nerf. And the Distortion nerf.Until the last sentence I was a bit on board, but asking to get cele ele back? Even Scourge isn't as broken as that build was.

Additionally a boosted celestial amulet might be picked up by firebrand as they do benefit quite well from all stats and we really don't need firebrand buffs.

And don't need cele druid to come back, mender's is nasty enough already.

@ToPNoP.2493 said:

@"Ghos.1326" said:

Thief dodge nerf has changed thief greatly, Mesmer and scourge can virtually stop thieves dodge recovery in its tracks. That 4 second exhaustion is insane, I wish it never happened. Not to mention the caltrop nerf. The nerf seemed aimed at getting people off of daredevil and into deadeye, a silly reason to try and destroy a spec if you ask me.

same reason the berserker spec was nerfed into the ground a few weeks before pof launch. the nerf to daredevil was actually not that bad compared to what anet has done to berserker. less people would buy the expac if the old spec was still more powerfull than the new one (i mean daredevil is still better than deadeye but the difference is not so big anymore)

Archived