Two Brothers Looking for Guild

LtDuncan.2641

Greetings,Two Brothers, rather I should say, very close friends are looking for a mature guild. We are Discord Happy, we like to talk. Why play a MMO without communicating with one another, just our opinion. We are semi-casual players, that play almost everyday. Real world events take precedence over any game. We are new to the game but we have already achieved level 80+. We don't like drama or BS to deal with. Also, we are on the EST zone; Canada and the USA. Please contact either of us in game if you think your guild is right for us,. One other issue to state, we are not looking for a 300+ player guild. We are looking for a smaller close knit guild that we can call friends instead of "guild mates."

Thanks,LtDuncan.2641 or Jaxie.8426

@"LtDuncan.2641" said:Greetings,Two Brothers, rather I should say, very close friends are looking for a mature guild. We are Discord Happy, we like to talk. Why play a MMO without communicating with one another, just our opinion. We are semi-casual players, that play almost everyday. Real world events take precedence over any game. We are new to the game but we have already achieved level 80+. We don't like drama or BS to deal with. Also, we are on the EST zone; Canada and the USA. Please contact either of us in game if you think your guild is right for us,. One other issue to state, we are not looking for a 300+ player guild. We are looking for a smaller close knit guild that we can call friends instead of "guild mates."

Thanks,LtDuncan.2641 or Jaxie.8426

join nsp. =) you will fit in

Maybe my little home may be suitable for you. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you're on a NA server, it doesn't matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ friendly and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post

…or go directly to our Guild Website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Archived