[NA] Looking for one or two players to go through the game with

Fugue.6409

First off if this is the wrong thread to post this in just say, i'm not looking for a guild so I didn't feel it was appropriate to post it there. I recently started playing against after a very long time as I saw the new expansion was going to release soon and decided it was a good time to give GW2 another shot. Loving the game and have gotten to level 17 so far but going from heart to heart by myself is getting really tedious but I want to get to the end game boss fights so I don't want to give up quite yet. I'm just looking for one or two chill people over 18 with mics to play regularly with. Would be nice to use discord, thanks for viewing!

I'd recommend joining a guild. Lots of options and many friendly to new players and map completion.

My guild, Crow is a small, 21+ group that does a bit of everything. There are few of us working on exploration and map completion. You are welcome to check out our web site, crowguild.com or our forum recruitment post, but whether regardless of if you think our guild might be a good fit, you should take a look at some of the other guilds posts here. You are bound to find a good group to play with.

@Ekhetrima.9651 said:I'd recommend joining a guild. Lots of options and many friendly to new players and map completion.

My guild, Crow is a small, 21+ group that does a bit of everything. There are few of us working on exploration and map completion. You are welcome to check out our web site, crowguild.com or our forum recruitment post, but whether regardless of if you think our guild might be a good fit, you should take a look at some of the other guilds posts here. You are bound to find a good group to play with.

Not looking for a guild but thanks for the offer

@Mazzy.3975 said:Hey I'm game whenever hmu

@Gandalf.1537 said:I'll be more then happy to add you as a friend and do some of the missions and quests as I haven't finished all of them. I have a guild, my guild but a guild isn't for everyone. So with that being said, I wouldn't mind adding some friends to do stuff with, :)

@takatsu.9416 said:I'm end game player but so lazy these days and i love helping new and returning players through the whole game and it helps me observe details i might have missed in game. Might level an alt some time! Add me!

Added all 3 of you, thanks!

Archived