Legendary Bounty Suggestion

Pyrew.6203

I hopped onto a legendary bounty train for my daily and noticed this mishap occur a few times now...

When every legendary bounty is available on the instance, no other tag or bounty call in map chat present, one magically goes missing during the train.

This could be for a couple of different reasons...

• It's Crystal Oasis, could be a new player who have no idea what they're doing or getting themselves into.
  • Someone spots a bounty train and decides they're going to be a little spiteful.

It's most likely the first one. My suggestion is why isn't there a player count before a legendary bounty is active? With the way activating the bounties is laid out, anyone can ruin it for a squad of people looking to get some bounties done and trap them behind a 30 minute waiting period. Perhaps if the legendary bounty were to do a check of how many players were within the area before starting would be the most ideal.

people do legendary bounty train????????????? you must be joking . the rewards and so forth are not even worth bothering with legendary bounty train or even bounty trains at all even !!!they are more problems then worth being bothered with . this is why i like the pof maps just the way they are . no trains on any maps at all !! hardly see a full map at all . that is a good thing and reminds me fully of the guild wars days .

much rather have the maps just the way they are now thank you . than have them maps lagged out like hot maps and world event maps . :# :# :# :#

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:people do legendary bounty train????????????? you must be joking . the rewards and so forth are not even worth bothering with legendary bounty train or even bounty trains at all even !!!they are more problems then worth being bothered with . this is why i like the pof maps just the way they are . no trains on any maps at all !! hardly see a full map at all . that is a good thing and reminds me fully of the guild wars days .

much rather have the maps just the way they are now thank you . than have them maps lagged out like hot maps and world event maps . :# :# :# :#

I beg to differ, there's a guild I belong to that does 3 maps a night, completing all bounties every night except Friday...and people easily make anywhere from 5 - 25 gold pers night, if not more on other nights...with nice drops, exotics and ascended. If you're running to lag problems with full maps I think you need to look at your own system or the routing your isp uses...or maybe even your isp itself.

Archived