More hairstyles

@"Donari.5237" said:While we're asking for hairstyles, let's remember to also ask for at least basic physics for them. Just a bit of bounce or sway goes ever so far.

I don't want that from Arenanet.Have you seen how things bounce and sway in this game?They "don't" they stretch to "bounce/sway" I don't like that.Certain weapons that suppose to sway I've seen stretched textures. I've seen the same on Charr ears and many other things.Oh and the hair I have on Sylvari? It stretches when I'm falling down. No thank you.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Thornwolf.9721 said:New horns for the charrMore tats for the norn as well... dont forget that.

Tats are kinda pointless without an ability to hide most of your armour...

Well perhaps someone should make a thread about that?

They have. Countless times.Seen enough times (mainly male Norns) wondering why there's all those tattoos and warpaint but the body usually so covered up you can't see any of it and with there was a way to hide chest armour.

I can kind of see why as while a lot of female stuff makes you look "easy" or like a Kasmeer, Arenanet doesn't want females running around in just a bra.

I've dedicated my signature to the cause ever since they introduced the feature.

LrIAkfX.jpg

Some day...

Also, really, look at a lot of female armour: they are already lots of chest pieces that are naught but a bra.

;)

Archived