Wish List for 2018

Maryth.9372

Gem Store or Reward items:1.Add a hairstyle that is long curly hair. You are close with the new curly hair, but longer....think Gaelic dancer long curly hair.2.Advanced Mail:a. Don’t suppress my mail when I’m mailing guild membersb. Allow me to mail groups of members with a checkbox selection by guild rank, friends, etc. like the gifting check boxes work in the TP

1. Guild slot expansion - Adds 1 - 5 - or 10 guild slots to an account. (I would like to keep my main big build, but join more than one specialty guild like raid, pvp, or other.
  2. I am choking on exotic luck. I need an exotic luck converter and I need the choices in it to be T5 and T6 mats or other things to make end game stuff.
  3. Permanent Guild Hall instance expander - Allows me to apply the change to a guild I lead and will permanently expand the instance of my guild hall to 50/100/150. This would reduce my guild mission time by an hour easily because of all of the time we spend moving guildies to instances to get them all on the same instance to use the portal.6.Build template slots - This should be located on the hero panel in a new left nav icon. It should be sorted by game mode so I can easily select a build that I configured for a raid for a toon and a different build if I'm in a fractal or wvw.7.Closet and expandable tabs - When purchase this adds a button, like the wallet button in the inventory, only this button is on your bank at the bottom. You can toggle to your closet where you can keep all of your armor and trinkets you are saving. Expanders for the closet would be available like expanders for your bank.8.Arsenal - Same concept as the Closet only for all of the weapons you want to store and it is another button on the bottom of your bank. Expanders would be available.9.Daily Achievement Cap Remover - I am an achievement hunter and the cap on getting achievements from the daily was a downer for me. I don't even bother getting them all anymore. That used to get me out to parts of the game I wouldn't have otherwise gone to.
  4. Put Tonics in the Hero Panel to select like you have mini's in the hero panel to select. There are so many tonics in the game now I can no longer continue to collect them all. They are taking up too much space and I need to keep the ones I will use all the time vs having all of them for special times. There should be a collection for these like there is for the mini's.
  5. Map completion achievement for multiple completions- Title and SP for 5 map completions (Frequent Flyer) and reward is 2 extra gifts of exploration. On 10 map completions on an account you get AP and a title (World Traveler) and permanent core heart completion on your account. If you did 10 map completions you should never have to suffer all of the hearts again. Any new toon on the account automatically has them done.12.Guild Rank Expander: Person with the rank Guild Leader can add 10 more customizable player ranks in guild pane. With the additions of Decorator and Arena Decorator and a couple of other permissions there are expanding roles within the guild, but there were no additions of Rank Slots to support those additional Roles. I would like the ability to add 10 more ranks at a time. Not to mention, creative ranks are just plain fun.13.Interactive Scribe Deco License so that 400 Level Scribe Creations in my guild hall are interactive and functional for any repping guild member. Some examples: Winter’s Day Trees should each be gatherable for a gift during the time the festival is active….or all year for that matter if we want to keep them out somewhere. The globe (of disappointment) should list differing waypoints weekly, one per each world map. Guildies can go to that waypoint on interacting with the globe. The cornstalks should have candy corn gatherable. The snowmakers should allow gathering of snowflakes. If the guild is willing to produce the mats to make these very expensive items I’d like to see the items give back…slowly. To control the farm, allow only the first of interactive creations placed to function (hate this actually, I'd like to have as many as I want, but I get it. I liken this to buying the ability for making and placing our own nodes.14.Favor Convertor. Another big one!!!! I LOVE that guildies can choose their buffs at the tavern based on what they are doing. I'd like to buy a favor convertor that can be permanently applied to the guild panel that will allow me to spend our favor earned from missions to increase the number of buffs they can carry at a time instead of just using it for banners. If I toggle this feature that I have bought to "ON" (checked) in the guild pane, the favor would come out of our favor stash for the week at mission reset. If there is not enough favor to support the license purchased (3 buffs =500 favor, 5 buffs=1000 favor, 9 buffs= 1500 favor), then you will revert to just being able to take the default 1 buff and your favor will accumulate until you reach the amount needed to support the buff. During times when you know you want to stack your favor up for anticipated guild hall additions you can uncheck it to turn it off and allow your favor to build up.15.More armor skins with interchangeable and mix and match pieces and less outfits.........enough said.16.A house, that I can put in my home instance and decorate.

Other suggestions that are not gem store or potential rewards:

1. Server Identification: Please include a column for server in the guild pane. Multi-server guild members like to WvW and it will help them to find new members in a large multi server guild to include in their parties.
  2. Placeables: This area in the guild pane needs to be separated to the categories it is comprised of in the rank permissions. I want to encourage a brand new member to the guild to pursue scribe crafting if they want and allow use of decorations (placeable) to them for advancing crafting, but I want to allow use of consumables (placeables) to higher ranked guild members only. The 4 categories of Storage need to be separated for the purposes of assigning permissions to use them to appropriate ranks.
  3. I want access to view my bank/collection remotely much like the TP. Even if I can’t interact with it, I can at least see what I have so I can place a remote order at the TP with the knowledge of how much of something I already have.
  4. Guild Hall Arena: The Arena gives the impression it is pvp based considering all of the pvp mats required to advance it, but, it’s not….it’s PvE. Considering all of those pvp items needed consider a toggle to allow players to use the arena in pvp mode using their pvp build.
  5. Scribe Reward Track: Scribe is by far the largest expense where there is little to no personal gain. It’s super fun to make the decorations. I’d like to see a Scribe reward track that would drop scribe crafting items with a larger reward at the end of the track to include a list of choices of partially made elements of deco.
  6. I'd like to see a panel added to Esa the Frugal in the guild hall that allows a guild leader to check boxes in the background of the items needed for scribe crafting to produce an item. Guildies would see just those items needed in his window and be able to donate into the guild hall vs sending them to a person. Also, things that are needed like the gift of exploration, that can't be mailed, can still be donated for scribe crafting.
  7. Permanent Bank, TP, Merchant need to be made account bound. If I have these items on my account I should have an icon on the bottom of my inventory to launch them. They shouldn't take up my shared slots.
    1. Library - On the hero tab there should be a line called Lore. I have about a billion books that I've collected in story or events and they take up a large amount of room. I need those books to be collection based like the minis so I can click in the panel and select the ones I have to read back on so I can have my space back.

I have no quarrel with most of these and actively like quite a few. But:

1. Map completion achievement for multiple completions- Title and SP for 5 map completions (Frequent Flyer) and reward is 2 extra gifts of exploration. On 10 map completions on an account you get AP and a title (World Traveler) and permanent core heart completion on your account. If you did 10 map completions you should never have to suffer all of the hearts again. Any new toon on the account automatically has them done.

Doing a heart offers xp, and I am among those who at least occasionally enjoy leveling an alt from scratch. Or did -- now that I have multiples of almost every profession, and plenty of Tomes and birthday level boosts, I confess I don't do it the manual way as much any more. Regardless, auto-completion should be something a player actively triggers alt-by-alt (and give no xp, karma, or coin, just tick off that part of map completion for those who loathe it ... also it's debatable whether that alt should then be able to get Gifts of Exploration).

More variety in the dailies

Remove unnecessary invisible walls

Add JP achievements/rewards that you can only get if you actually complete the JP (no portals, etc.). This can be done by being given a buff at the start of the JP, but if you port, glide, use a mount, etc. it goes away. You get the achievement if you finish the JP with the buff.

I’ll keep mine short and sweet;

• Build templates
  • More Earnable ingame outfits/ armor items
  • Crafting QoL improvements (tabs collapsed automatically on opening the panel!)
  • Megaserver/ map instance improvements.
  • Return of human female idle animations
  • Mount emotes
  • Dungeon reward rework (same system that PvP/WvW/Fractals has currently, I can hope right?!)
  • Fractal unique armor set
  • Rework cosmetic infusions (and Winters Precense / Nightfury) to be stat-less upgrades, but upgradable to AR9+5, made account bind-able to be withdrawn from the Achievement Panel.
  • More Season 1 inspired Fractals (Marionette, Battle on the Breachmaker)

QoL on Friends / Followers / Block list be worked on. That means be able to completely remove inactive players that have been gone for a long time off your contact list, yes I like to keep my contact list all neat and tidy. Sure the follow feature has its benefits. However the downside is it allows complete random players adding you without your knowledge. And in my experience, they stay quiet and then going inactive for years on end sucks to no end, it's like collecting pokemon.

a word from anet about underwater combat. I would like to have to know that there won't be any rework or resources spent on underwater combat in the future. This will prevent both underwater content as main content and related threads.

wvw as spvp. No more equip or consumables. On proc sigils removed and so on. I don't expect balance, not after have seen scourge class and wind of disenchantment, but having flat equipment would definitely Bring more balance and less powercreep.

transmutation charges removed and Wardrobe templates ( also build templates ).

First off, this is a lot of work for one year =P Now to break down your post...Nice post, btw ~.^

@"Maryth.9372" said:2.Advanced Mail:b. Allow me to mail groups of members with a checkbox selection by guild rank, friends, etc. like the gifting check boxes work in the TPThis probably wouldn't be used by guild leaders. They usually update the Message of the Day. As for the others who would use it--there's always the problem of spam. Definitely an easy loophole for botters.

1. Guild slot expansion - Adds 1 - 5 - or 10 guild slots to an account. (I would like to keep my main big build, but join more than one specialty guild like raid, pvp, or other.More guilds can always be fun. More options. More chats xD
  2. I am choking on exotic luck. I need an exotic luck converter and I need the choices in it to be T5 and T6 mats or other things to make end game stuff.Why are you hoarding it? Just use it. Or delete it. I've tried to hoard auric dust, spinal blades and etc. but since I resigned to never craft legendaries (i would buy if anything) or even ascendeds (lazy, wait for drops or chests), I now just delete them daily when I get them from my home nodes.
  3. Permanent Guild Hall instance expander - Allows me to apply the change to a guild I lead and will permanently expand the instance of my guild hall to 50/100/150. This would reduce my guild mission time by an hour easily because of all of the time we spend moving guildies to instances to get them all on the same instance to use the portal.I dunno about the technical side of this, but I just crashed trying to get into a guild hall. That's before any instance expanders >_>6.Build template slots - This should be located on the hero panel in a new left nav icon. It should be sorted by game mode so I can easily select a build that I configured for a raid for a toon and a different build if I'm in a fractal or wvw.Oh, yeah. Lotsa people asking for dis. Dunno why ANet decided to degrade some things that were popular in GW1.7.Closet and expandable tabs - When purchase this adds a button, like the wallet button in the inventory, only this button is on your bank at the bottom. You can toggle to your closet where you can keep all of your armor and trinkets you are saving. Expanders for the closet would be available like expanders for your bank.I believe that this is technically impossible. And even if it is possible, they have no reason to offer this. It's the same thing as asking for more bank tabs. ... they should add more bank tabs. Bottomless bank, anyone?9.Daily Achievement Cap Remover - I am an achievement hunter and the cap on getting achievements from the daily was a downer for me. I don't even bother getting them all anymore. That used to get me out to parts of the game I wouldn't have otherwise gone to.Not sure why there is a cap. I think the only reason is to preserve the status of any older players. And possibly to keep the sanity of newer players who would be willing to grind 24/7 until they end up on the top of the AP list.
  4. Put Tonics in the Hero Panel to select like you have mini's in the hero panel to select. There are so many tonics in the game now I can no longer continue to collect them all. They are taking up too much space and I need to keep the ones I will use all the time vs having all of them for special times. There should be a collection for these like there is for the mini's.Oh, yes. This. Even for the temporary tonics--most of them don't drop often anyway so it shouldn't affect permanent tonic purchasing much. We already get to keep all one-use finishers in our Finishers tab, so anet can't say no =P
  5. Map completion achievement for multiple completions- Title and SP for 5 map completions (Frequent Flyer) and reward is 2 extra gifts of exploration. On 10 map completions on an account you get AP and a title (World Traveler) and permanent core heart completion on your account. If you did 10 map completions you should never have to suffer all of the hearts again. Any new toon on the account automatically has them done.I dunno about the extra titles and achievements. And as much as I hate map completing all over again, others love it for the rewards. What would be nice though is if we had a completion indicator for non-core tyria maps. Core tyria right now will state 100% completion if you've completed all of core tyria--but there's no large indicators for finishing all of HoT maps or PoF maps. It's a little confusing to see World Map 100% Completion when you haven't even set foot into PoF.12.Guild Rank Expander: Person with the rank Guild Leader can add 10 more customizable player ranks in guild pane. With the additions of Decorator and Arena Decorator and a couple of other permissions there are expanding roles within the guild, but there were no additions of Rank Slots to support those additional Roles. I would like the ability to add 10 more ranks at a time. Not to mention, creative ranks are just plain fun.Sure, why not.13.Interactive Scribe Deco License so that 400 Level Scribe Creations in my guild hall are interactive and functional for any repping guild member. Some examples: Winter’s Day Trees should each be gatherable for a gift during the time the festival is active….or all year for that matter if we want to keep them out somewhere. The globe (of disappointment) should list differing waypoints weekly, one per each world map. Guildies can go to that waypoint on interacting with the globe. The cornstalks should have candy corn gatherable. The snowmakers should allow gathering of snowflakes. If the guild is willing to produce the mats to make these very expensive items I’d like to see the items give back…slowly. To control the farm, allow only the first of interactive creations placed to function (hate this actually, I'd like to have as many as I want, but I get it. I liken this to buying the ability for making and placing our own nodes.As much as I like this, ANet has no reason to comply. You can gather all of these from your own personal home instances, which is incentive for paying ANet. Having one place with all of them accessible to 300 people--most of whom didn't have to pay a cent--isn't profitable for anet.14.Favor Convertor. Another big one!!!! I LOVE that guildies can choose their buffs at the tavern based on what they are doing. I'd like to buy a favor convertor that can be permanently applied to the guild panel that will allow me to spend our favor earned from missions to increase the number of buffs they can carry at a time instead of just using it for banners. If I toggle this feature that I have bought to "ON" (checked) in the guild pane, the favor would come out of our favor stash for the week at mission reset. If there is not enough favor to support the license purchased (3 buffs =500 favor, 5 buffs=1000 favor, 9 buffs= 1500 favor), then you will revert to just being able to take the default 1 buff and your favor will accumulate until you reach the amount needed to support the buff. During times when you know you want to stack your favor up for anticipated guild hall additions you can uncheck it to turn it off and allow your favor to build up.Mm.... mixed feelings. For one, banners would become moot. However, if these buffs could stack with the guild banner buffs, then everyone would want even more to only join fully upgraded, nearly-full guilds because the norm would be to already have at least one of every buff on.16.A house, that I can put in my home instance and decorate.Lol.As a charr, i would appreciate a cleaner, more homey area as a home, yes.
    1. I want access to view my bank/collection remotely much like the TP. Even if I can’t interact with it, I can at least see what I have so I can place a remote order at the TP with the knowledge of how much of something I already have.Consumable/permanent bank access does this. But I'm not sure if that should stop anet from doing this. Someone else suggested that we should be able to see how much of an item we have from the tp directly. When we open up a menu for one item to buy/sell, a number indicating how much we already have of it appears on that screen. I think that's best.
    2. Guild Hall Arena: The Arena gives the impression it is pvp based considering all of the pvp mats required to advance it, but, it’s not….it’s PvE. Considering all of those pvp items needed consider a toggle to allow players to use the arena in pvp mode using their pvp build.Oh, yes. interesting. i never thought of that.
    3. Scribe Reward Track: Scribe is by far the largest expense where there is little to no personal gain. It’s super fun to make the decorations. I’d like to see a Scribe reward track that would drop scribe crafting items with a larger reward at the end of the track to include a list of choices of partially made elements of deco.Not sure how i feel about that. Actually, i'd prefer if it didn't happen. Only people who are dedicated to bettering a large guild should take up scribing. I say this as someone who has a distance dream of making my own personal home guild (but only because personal, homey-feeling homes don't exist). Scribing is fine as it is--it's not meant for personal gain.
    4. Permanent Bank, TP, Merchant need to be made account bound. If I have these items on my account I should have an icon on the bottom of my inventory to launch them. They shouldn't take up my shared slots.Saying "account bound" is confusing because they are account-bound. Just not in the manner that you meant to convey. Anyway, anet already said that this is technically impossible (at least i think they did?). Also no incentive for anet--they want people buying shared slots. The permanent accesses are only for the rich, anyway, and the rich should be able to afford shared slots.
  6. Library - On the hero tab there should be a line called Lore. I have about a billion books that I've collected in story or events and they take up a large amount of room. I need those books to be collection based like the minis so I can click in the panel and select the ones I have to read back on so I can have my space back.YES.

1) Build saver2) Quickslot UI or out of combat ele weapon swap3) Better AP rewards and not this 1ap nonsense4) Jubilee Festival with gauntlet5) Eaters for Auric Dust and other ascended mats - pref addable to the meta eater we have6) An engaging story which doesn't damage existing lore or go off on random tangents (like Balthazar hiding as Lazarus).7) Sensible gem store pricings with less focus on RNG/gambling8) New underwater skins9) Luchador outfit10) Mount dyes to save for each skin11) Improved inventory management and then not undone by adding new non- storage inventory items

My personal wish list:

1. Build/Gear+legendary stat saver
  2. Home Instance improvements, maybe personal house and improvement opportunities?
  3. Dungeon mechanic revamp to support current specks also (for example Ascalonian Catacombs and the burrows that wont take condition dmg at all).
  4. Jubilee
  5. SaB
  6. Underwater weapon skill revamp, perhaps elite speck should change their working a bit?
  7. Capes/cloaks, could be perhaps legendary item?
  8. Casino coins to currency tab.
  9. Weather system.
  10. HoT: Hearts and Minds bug fix.
  11. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23301/suggestion-qol-improvement-for-achievement-watch-list

Swappable Sigils/Runes on Legendary Weapons.

Build Templates.

Telling Brahm where he can put his opinion on the commander so that everyone can move along to deal with a real threat.

Dungeon-Rework-->New Dungeon Paths and Achievements-->Legendary Trinket from Dungeons(one can always hope, right).

New Fractals

The insight of ANet that you can make harder content without filling the screen with seizure inducing amounts of colors, lightnings, AoEs, flashes and so on and so on....looking at you Amala.

My list is relatively "meta" in that it contains large, sweeping, changes to underlying system:

• Re-do buffs and debuffs. Stronger but far less common boons and conditions. If someone has Might (which no longer stacks), they should deal 35% more damage, flat. I should want to react to that. But if purged, they won't get it back quickly.
  • General un-slacking of skills and effects. I don't want an autoattack, having 3 effects by itself + 2 trait procs + 2 trait modifiers + 1 rune proc + 2 sigils affecting it. Just... an effect. Do one thing well.
  • Re-conceptually and re-do most classes at an underlying design level. That's not to say most effects won't be kept, but I see few classes which actually evoke an "idea" of a cohesive theme.
  • And of course, a moddable UI!

Archived