Warrior and Druid/Ranger synergy

Vicus.5841

The wife and I our returning from only playing the game during the first weeks of play. She will be playing a druid and I will be playing a warrior. We are only looking at PVE and want to ultimately hit T4 fractals and raids, but until then we need to level up together for the story.

So with that I notice that banner/Conditions warrior is the way to go to endgame PVE but I would like to know is if she went a conditions build and I went a conditions build for level, are there abilities/powers we should take that syngergize well that will improve each others DPS? I know normal questing PVE its not hard or needed but we want to practice playing together for future harder content. If there is also anything else we should know about our classes that work well together that would be great to know also.

Thank you.

Honestly, leveling up is not going to teach much you can use in T4 Fractals or Raids (other than, y'know, general experience/knowledge with your class).

If you pick up things like the "For Great Justice!"-Shout and use it near her that should be more than enough.

While leveling you cannot really do an end-game Condition build with Warrior because it requires Berserker specialization - something you can only unlock once you've hit level 80 already. Leveling isn't really hard, so I would suggest just experimenting around with all the different weapons and whatnot to get a feel of the class in general. Same thing with your waifu's Ranger as they don't unlock Druid until then either.

@"Oglaf.1074" said:Honestly, leveling up is not going to teach much you can use in T4 Fractals or Raids (other than, y'know, general experience/knowledge with your class).

If you pick up things like the "For Great Justice!"-Shout and use it near her that should be more than enough.

While leveling you cannot really do an end-game Condition build with Warrior because it requires Berserker specialization - something you can only unlock once you've hit level 80 already. Leveling isn't really hard, so I would suggest just experimenting around with all the different weapons and whatnot to get a feel of the class in general. Same thing with your waifu's Ranger as they don't unlock Druid until then either.

Sorry I should of clarified, I meant leveling up as in increasing our mastery. We are already level 80 and have Zerker and Druid unlocked. Not maxxed yet but we want to learn it as we level. Was curious if there were things we should test together ect. Thanks for the responding and the info thou!

Archived