Call of the Mists buff?

IonoI.3956

So this buff that doubles gold from kills used to be active on the newest raid wing. But since wing 5 they changed that. How does it work now?I was told that it rotates through all wings now every week, but when I noticed that it's on wing 2 for 2 weeks in a row someone told me it rotates every 2 weeks.But now is at least the 3rd week in a row that it's stuck on wing 2... so how does it work? Is it on the same wing until the next raid release?Why not just rotate it every week to give those who don't feel like clearing everything a reason to do different bosses?

@"IonoI.3956" said:So this buff that doubles gold from kills used to be active on the newest raid wing. But since wing 5 they changed that. How does it work now?I was told that it rotates through all wings now every week, but when I noticed that it's on wing 2 for 2 weeks in a row someone told me it rotates every 2 weeks.But now is at least the 3rd week in a row that it's stuck on wing 2... so how does it work? Is it on the same wing until the next raid release?Why not just rotate it every week to give those who don't feel like clearing everything a reason to do different bosses?

Here you go: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Call_of_the_Mists_(raid_effect)Edit: I forgot this forum won't allow links with parentheses (use the link at the top of the Wiki page it does take you to).

When in doubt, try the Wiki (link above or in-game with /Wiki). :)

Archived