Profession that does well without weapon swapping?

Vicus.5841

I am curious if there are professions that do well without weapon swapping. One that could still do raids/fractals in PVE. I have read that thief Daredevil staff requires no swapping but was wondering if any other professions do well also. I do not have much experience with professions at the high level. I'm not interested in PVP . But I love many things about this game, story, world, freedom, but having to weapon swap to maximize dps for me is something I don't enjoy. I know it really gives a lot of freedom to the min/maxers but for me I guess I am just simple.

Another side question, is there a profession where the basis of it is to just use abilities while they come off cooldown. I've never done well where you have to stack these three debuffs before applying this offensive Dot, ect. Trying to find the right class for me. Since there are so many options that I don't even know where to start, would love some assistance.

Thxs

@Vicus.5841 said:I am curious if there are professions that do well without weapon swapping. One that could still do raids/fractals in PVE. I have read that thief Daredevil staff requires no swapping but was wondering if any other professions do well also. I do not have much experience with professions at the high level. I'm not interested in PVP . But I love many things about this game, story, world, freedom, but having to weapon swap to maximize dps for me is something I don't enjoy. I know it really gives a lot of freedom to the min/maxers but for me I guess I am just simple.

Another side question, is there a profession where the basis of it is to just use abilities while they come off cooldown. I've never done well where you have to stack these three debuffs before applying this offensive Dot, ect. Trying to find the right class for me. Since there are so many options that I don't even know where to start, would love some assistance.

Thxs

shortbow condi soulbeast became a thing recently as an easier alternative to d/t sb condi soulbeast and is basically just pressing things as they go off CD, you usually use 2 shortbows, but its only to trigger the sigil of geomancy for 3 extra bleed stacks. braindead build that does meta raid/fractal damage lol, you could even create a macro to just spam the skills for you with a single button if you have a gaming mouse

Archived