What happened to palawadan?

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Malafaia.8903" said:What happened is the map is now working as intended.Stop pretending "multi-loot" is a way of playing the game. It's not. It's wrong, you know it and it has been patched.What really bothers me is why it takes so long.

Just like running the same Fractal over and over again for loot/Gold is not the way of playing the game. Yet people do it. And it takes them forever to patch that too. Why can't open world players have fun like Fractal spammers? Last week there was a thread on Reddit about a broken Fractal, the title was something like "abuse it while you can". Edit:
. Sure, fix the bugs and exploitable stuff. But fix them equally and everywhere!

(Btw I never multilooted Palawadan, it was still worth it. After the patch, it wasn't only ML ruined but some chests didn't spawn properly. I don't know if that was fixed or not because I haven't played since then).

I'm with you on this one, mate.I love to do open world content, exploring, do quest chains, etc.I just don't think that parking all your alts in one map to loot is a legitimate way of "playing" this content.Instead of bashing the devs for "nerfing" what's obviously wrong (you don't honestly think that getting loot from something you haven't done is right), we don't call for better rewards in all maps? There are 6 new maps after PoF, why i have to play only one of them if i want to be rewarded?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Sariel V.7024" said:

If you always go for "best loot" instead of "most fun", it is natural that you're not enjoying yourself. If the newest content always had the best loot, content patches would in fact leave a trail of dead and empty maps behind. Sure SW is the best loot/time ration but other maps are good as well and change things up. Again. you're responsible for how much you enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy the game, quit or have a break.

I was in Istan a few nights ago when we had someone exhorting the group to fail the event so he could farm more champs.

You know what they say... those who cannot learn from history are doomed to **** it up for everyone.

And now it has been "fixed".

Archived