How many invul does current warrior meta have in pvp?

Pridedemon.3041

@Crinn.7864 said:

@"BringerOfDefeat.9834" said:The reason warrior seems so 'immune' to everything is because it has "immunity" to both sources of damage.

Warrior is not immune to damage.
that allows damage to go through endure pain and someone with knowledge about this bug can easily use this knowledge to take advantage.Oh good grief, the heaviest hitting life leech in the game is traited thief venoms at ~350 damage per strike, all other life steals hit for less. Unless you pop endure pain at 1% HP, you'll be perfectly fine.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Enchanted_Daggers_(PvP)

@Justine.6351 said:

@"BringerOfDefeat.9834" said:The reason warrior seems so 'immune' to everything is because it has "immunity" to both sources of damage.

that allows damage to go through endure pain and someone with knowledge about this bug can easily use this knowledge to take advantage.Oh good grief, the heaviest hitting life leech in the game is traited thief venoms at ~350 damage per strike, all other life steals hit for less. Unless you pop endure pain at 1% HP, you'll be perfectly fine.

)

Yeah, that's the one that does me in (if anything). In fact, I'm pretty sure you've killed me in that exact way while I had EP up.

@Choppy.4183 said:

)

Yeah, that's the one that does me in (if anything). In fact, I'm pretty sure you've killed me in that exact way while I had EP up.

Not me. It's best when used with UA but I don't use sword on rev.

@Justine.6351 said:

)

I know you run hammer, but have you never run sword? I know of at least two times that you killed me, once when you practically deleted my account I was dead so fast (hammer damage, plus lag suppressed visuals or something) and another time several months ago that I was sure included Enchanted Daggers.

@Choppy.4183 said:

)

I know you run hammer, but have you never run sword? I know of at least two times that you killed me, once when you practically deleted my account I was dead so fast (hammer damage, plus lag suppressed visuals or something) and another time several months ago that I was sure included Enchanted Daggers.

I do enchanted daggers + staff aa on warriors when I proc their last ed just to pressure them sometimes. If I'm cleaving a downed person I add impossible odds. But idk if I kill you or not, I don't keep score cards or anything.

Archived