Gardening Plot (No Mussels?)

I bought the gardening plot assuming I would be able to plant mussels inside. Mussels are not technically a plant, but they are gathered using the harvesting tool for plants. I was wondering if this is intended and why we cannot plant mussels in out plots? Kind of bummed out I bought this plot and cannot use it as I had intended. What other items can I plant here that make decent money?

I was going to say I don't think any expansion-specific things would be plantable but hmm, lentils are! So now I wish flax was an option ...

As to what's most profitable, I'd say stand at your gardener to see what you can plant and do a quick TP check on each plant to see what has the most value.

@Draconerus.9867 said:I bought the gardening plot assuming I would be able to plant mussels inside. Mussels are not technically a plant, but they are gathered using the harvesting tool for plants. I was wondering if this is intended and why we cannot plant mussels in out plots? Kind of bummed out I bought this plot and cannot use it as I had intended. What other items can I plant here that make decent money?

There are a lot of things that cannot be planted in the gardening plot. You might want to ask Support if it's possible to remove the plot for a refund.

There a couple of uses for the plot at the moment:

• You can plant four special nodes that can be used to make (account bound) primers that extend the use of either food or utilities to 2 hours. A very good deal if your buffs costs more than half a gold or so (the cutoff depends on market prices and how much convenience is worth to you).
  • Currently, about 3-4 nodes are worth a few silver, notably garlic & onions. However, those same nodes were worth double the amount before the feature was added, so prices are volatile; you'll have to keep checking.

@Draconerus.9867 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Out of curiosity, if you bought it to make money, wouldnt it have been easier just to convert the 1000gems straight to gold?

Yes, but I also thought it would be useful for crafting.

1000 gems direct to gold nets you over 200 gold. What sort of utility do you think you can get from the four nodes that you can't get from 200 gold?

Archived