[Suggestion] Can we get this as mount skin pls?

Jojo.6140

@zealex.9410 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:springer is not a rabbit tyvm

Highly subjective. it can be w/e the devs want it.

not subj; it's scientifcially objective. rabbits dont have hind legs like nor tails like that.

if devs say its a rabbits, then they are scientifically wrong.

Its a fantasy mmo if the devs say that a scientifically correct camel is a cat then its a cat.

So are the Asurans rats? I've seen countless NPCs "joke" on them looking like rats.The latest would be that one Elonian child who asked one Asura if they can do tricks like a pet and their face looks like a smashed in skritts.

@Samnang.1879 said:

@"Tasida.4085" said:This is 1 of those beauty is in the eye etc etc (like the awful raptor/peacock)......Big resounding NO on skin.

One thing I noticed about Anet is that they like to femininize things... turning a masculine raptor into a feminine peacock (altho technically peacock is a male but u know what i mean). I don't know whether their agenda is to appeal to more female players, but am pretty sure no normal person actually thinks the peacock raptor is amazing (besides the creator and whoever approved it).

I don't mind feminization of things, but at least make it look cool that it appeal to all gender and not just one. Like Nevermore for example, it's feminine but it appeals to everyone.

Um... I... can't see "femininity" in that Chicken-Peacock as it's too creepy/ugly to be considered feminine.

@Samnang.1879 said:

@"Tasida.4085" said:This is 1 of those beauty is in the eye etc etc (like the awful raptor/peacock)......Big resounding NO on skin.

One thing I noticed about Anet is that they like to femininize things... turning a masculine raptor into a feminine peacock (altho technically peacock is a male but u know what i mean). I don't know whether their agenda is to appeal to more female players, but am pretty sure no normal person actually thinks the peacock raptor is amazing (besides the creator and whoever approved it).

I don't mind feminization of things, but at least make it look cool that it appeal to all gender and not just one. Like Nevermore for example, it's feminine but it appeals to everyone.

I’m curious. What would they have to do differently to make the peacock raptor masculine?

uD6XhElm.jpg

Picture of male peacock for comparison

CLfQgrIm.jpg

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Tasida.4085 said:This is 1 of those beauty is in the eye etc etc (like the awful raptor/peacock)......Big resounding NO on skin.

Sounds like you're really insecure in your masculinity if you think that the peacock is a display of femininity.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:I’m curious. What would they have to do differently to make the peacock raptor masculine?

uD6XhElm.jpg

Picture of male peacock for comparisonCLfQgrIm.jpg

For starters, maybe choose a different animal to inspire the skin?

Secondly, look at the second picture - the real peacock that is - look how beautiful and elegant it is compared to the mutated dinosaur/peacock by an Asuran mad scientist in the first pic. I'm not saying it has to be masculine, i'm saying feel free to feminitize, but make it beautiful and appealing to all genders.

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Um... I... can't see "femininity" in that Chicken-Peacock as it's too creepy/ugly to be considered feminine.

Peacock feathers are associated with women so that why's I used that word; whether it's ugly or not.

@Cuddy.6247 said:Sounds like you're really insecure in your masculinity if you think that the peacock is a display of femininity.

Am not insecure at all. Am a guy who wears pink shirt and loves embroidery flowers etc. But I will call a spade a spade to get my point across. Sky is blue, pink is feminine and so are peacocks. THey are associated with Empresses of Ancient China who used the feathers for fashion statements.

• 1 month later...

@lokh.2695 said:There will be SAB mounts just as certain as there wil be Lunar New Year mounts. If ANet can make a penny out of it, they will release it. Expect a bundle for 1200Gems.

Lunar New Year event going on at the moment, but no new mount skins released with the event. Last themed bundle at this point was the Wintersday mount skins pack. Guess you were wrong about this. It could mean no SAB mounts, or maybe there will be. We can't say that something is certain since we don't know what ArenaNet has planned. All we can do is ask, but shouldn't get our hopes up.

Archived