SUGGESTION: Glider Toggle key

I did a search and did not see this topic covered so here it is. I was asked awhile ago to post about this by Gaile but then I was sick and then just forgot. It has been awhile and that was before PoF came out. I just kinda assumed someone else probably started a thread on this. Since I can't find one .. well here goes:

Suggestion: The ability to bind a key to toggle glider off when you don't want your glider to deploy. This would be useful in some jumping puzzles where the glider is still actually enabled.

That is just one idea but there may be other ways to implement being able to have the glider off. Perhaps just a setting but have an icon to remind you that your glider is disabled by settings so that you don't jump to your death forgetting? That is why I thought the idea of a toggle might be better but not sure if it could be abused/exploited.

But this was just my idea / suggestion that Glider should some how be able to be disabled by the player' choice.

Thank you.

There have been a few topics on this, including one I made over the years since HoT came out but those were all on the old forum I believe. I still 100% would love to be able to re key bind the glider away from jumping so I can choose when I want to use and not use the glider, however I've lost hope since it's been so long and never got an indication they seemed interested in this or even acknowledgement that players found this an issue.

Archived