Easiest class that levels quick?

Odokuro.5049

Reason I am asking this is to get peoples opinions on a class that performs very well and levels quickly (Levels quickly because it possesses weapon/skill abilities that allows it to clear content quick.) as a reason I need to have it level quick (I have no tomes.) is I will use it to open/salvage bags/gear I get from Silverwastes (Level 53 max required.) I was going to work on leveling it this weekend.

Thanks in advance to all that post.

@Fluffball.8307 said:It sounds like you want a lot of AoE, so maybe necro or ele.

All classes have plenty of mob killing ability but your average, right out the gate, limited knowledge mesmer thief and ranger may have less AoE than you'd like.

Mob is not the only way to get exp tho.And would get quite grindy.Aoe is great for getting drops tho.

At OP, just pick a class you like. You can put all bags in your bank to open later. All classes will level around the same pace as everything you do, gives exp.

If you want to level up quickly, crafting guides are a great way to go.And then WvW/PVP for tombs.

As most exp (on low levels) comes from events, map completion and the occasional personal story chapter, I'd say go with a class that can do these things quickly. Peferrably a class with big aoe and lots of damage even on sub-par equipment. Ele does have the aoe, but without buffs and equipment it lacks damage. Minions are unaffected by your stats, so on an under-geared character they are surprisingly strong, which makes Necro, Engi and Ranger interesting choices. Turrets are bothersome to pick up or wait for cd. I'd choose Necro or Ranger. Probably Necro because more minions and better aoe on staff.

Another strategy for quick leveling is to do the Tarir Meta with your low-lvl character. For this you'd want a character with a huge range and possibly a trait that prevents instant death. I believe Necro has something along those lines, but Ranger has better range.

And lastly you can quickly gain some levels by leveling cooking and jeweler. class doesn't matter for this.

Archived