WvW Commander possible server Xfer

pallypower.1246

Hey everyone,So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pallypower.1246 said:Hey everyone,So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

which server u from?

Dont come EU, its pretty dead around your times and NA guilds typically have trouble merging in.

There was some NA player that was leading a terrible guild everyday and he thought they were good in EU standards. WipetyWipewipe

EU players dont typically think it well to have 2 tags/groups on same map either. So if theres already EU commander with fights on the map, they dont want a guild on the same map. Meaning the guild has to go to ppt dead maps full of t3 objectives and acs.

Just try it out if you can afford to transfer and do your thing, like what henchmen says, once you transfer enough times, you'll figure it out.

As per experience, it's easier battles in eu. less diversity of builds so you know what you will face. as an eu player now in na, wvw is still alive in na.

eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

try piken, sfr, gh, and vabbi if they open up.

among these guys, the old riverside had the best zerg pund for pound. i miss the (side) as enemies.

@X T D.6458 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:I will be commanding NA prime until I move, I will also be looking to command Late SEA and early EU

oh nsp is fresh we could use ur help heeh

Good Lord what happened to NSP? Heading for the bottom, was there an exodus or something?

Oh, nsp is good. we just dont have ocx sea coverage. @.@ we are gaining eu coverage though. but versus cd, well... tempest wolves is with them now and so is supra and ban. bur is also rising.

i am simply recruiting ppl to get more coverage hehe

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:I will be commanding NA prime until I move, I will also be looking to command Late SEA and early EU

Good Lord what happened to NSP? Heading for the bottom, was there an exodus or something?

Oh, nsp is good. we just dont have ocx sea coverage. @.@ we are gaining eu coverage though. but versus cd, well... tempest wolves is with them now and so is supra and ban. bur is also rising.

Thats how the pendulum swings I suppose. Sad to see though, NSP is a good server.

@X T D.6458 said:

Thats how the pendulum swings I suppose. Sad to see though, NSP is a good server.

still is. the opposition is just many

@Sovereign.1093 said:eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

Yes, when everyone was telling your guild that you could improve a lot more and you shouldnt stay tagged up 8 hours a day getting farmed while you were keeping Deso in t5. It was very welcoming.

@Threather.9354 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

Yes, when everyone was telling your guild that you could improve a lot more and you shouldnt stay tagged up 8 hours a day getting farmed while you were keeping Deso in t5. It was very welcoming.

=) you are probably my biggest fan. 2018 and still you think about me.

people follow me, and not you. dont be too salty mate.

as i lead we do got farmed and we did farm too. just as tomi recorded it.

and the mantra was when we saw you on the other server tagged with your char, bag bag bag.

@pallypower.1246 this is what i meant. but not all in eu will hound u if you go there.

mostly eu server so doom , u saw like upside that guys rude and not nice , eu still have alot ppl play at SEA

depend what u want , fight or ppt hard ( before i come from NA too , i already in eu server a yr ) UW or Vabbi (Mag2.0) alot like upside that salty ppl

and Nsp is good one too( if u stay in NA ) , because before work with them alot have alot nice guys

if u focus on fight maybe need to take few weeks to habit eu style , if ppt focus in piken i think they will welcome u

ps. looking someone teach me how to win 15vs40 exp wvwer in open field

Archived