WvW Commander possible server Xfer

pallypower.1246

@Threather.9354 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:eu, deso was pretty welcoming. enjoyed it while it lasted. i made a guild there with players from eu. but ping wasnt good and drama was toxic. hehe.

Yes, when everyone was telling your guild that you could improve a lot more and you shouldnt stay tagged up 8 hours a day getting farmed while you were keeping Deso in t5. It was very welcoming.

Cool story, bro :) You are a good player, but your explanation why Desolation was in tier 5 isn't very convincing, logical nor true. A single commander cannot simply be the reason why Desolation was in tier 5. By the way, that guild, is still in Desolation and most the players stayed on Deso.

I will tell you my version. Deso was in last two tiers, because we were outnumbered most of the time. I got diamond 6/6 track finished 3 times per week with very casual game, because getting crazy pips from outnumbered. After getting a linked server (Whiteside Ridge) Deso started to rise back to tier 1, because we were outnumbered much less often in tiers below 1. In tier 1 the outnumbered buff is once again back, almost all the time. But with a link we can at sometimes least fill 2 maps, instead of 1.

This just confirms one theory: WvWvW is most importantly a coverage and numbers game.

Ayna / Deniara

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead.

This is the problem in wvw. going to a server with guilds and pugs to lead but especially in sea NA there's not much to fight. Unbalanced servers make offhours a snooze and a steamroll.

cd t3 our eb keep with loads of sieges and spawn camps us. haha. was hard.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead.

This is the problem in wvw. going to a server with guilds and pugs to lead but especially in sea NA there's not much to fight. Unbalanced servers make offhours a snooze and a steamroll.

This is what happens when the servers are unbalanced. It's a snoozefest for all sides.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

That sounds like NSP is still the same... outmaned as usual.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Only NA servers I know of that still have SEA and are open are DB and HoD, possibly CD/DH.

HoD has SEA??????

WHERE ARE THEY THEN!!!????

I'm Australian player currently on ET, the linked server and MAG/JQ are just rolling over us effortlessly.

U mean just Mag? HoD has more sea than JQ now.

Aren't u a na player from BG? Time to read up on timezones

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Only NA servers I know of that still have SEA and are open are DB and HoD, possibly CD/DH.

HoD has SEA??????

I'm Australian player currently on ET, the linked server and MAG/JQ are just rolling over us effortlessly.

I was on BG for 3 months about 4 years ago and both JQ and Mag are steam rolling over us... Mag and JQ are ignoring each other for the most part, usually the maps are red and green. JQ will siege up our towers and camps to defend them while mag relies on 30+ players to kill 3-4.

This is during my Australian time zone though, during 5pm through till about 11 pm.

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Is JQ still tanking though?HoD is currently losing players, cause well... they have some toxic players and guilds around... people who bad mouth their links.

2miELKl.jpg

Looking at those stats, im wondering where did CD get those numbers from.Seeing a few new guilds transferred there and they are a blob now.i log on (TC) and see paper stuff everywhere.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Is JQ still tanking though?HoD is currently losing players, cause well... they have some toxic players and guilds around... people who bad mouth their links.

2miELKl.jpg

Looking at those stats, im wondering where did CD get those numbers from.Seeing a few new guilds transferred there and they are a blob now.i log on (TC) and see paper stuff everywhere.

tempest wolves and ally guilds.

maybe it is cd's time to be the next contenders

@Sovereign.1093 said:

2miELKl.jpg

tempest wolves and ally guilds.

maybe it is cd's time to be the next contenders

We'll be waiting ;)

@pallypower.1246 said:I'm interested in going to EU servers. which one in tier 1 or 2 has a guild or a few guilds that are out for fights. thank you for all the information by the way.

eu different than na , most of the wvw guild can do really doing the fight ( without pve guild )

T1 - T5 much active than NA T1-4 in SEA , dont worry no ppl and no fight and in eu T5 server have chance going T1 like DLthat is one of different than NA the thing , so mostly all is same , just skill different , u can trying sfr , Fsp and ghbut wanna get good pugs Vabbi is the best , they only rude and not nice

for me , now trying play in german server :) feeling not bad

CD's doing well because of TAG and BAN, not because of TW feeding bags all night for the couple weeks they're gonna be here lol. But CD also just got InS for OCX and have a regular SEA driver from VII plus SotD on their Darkhaven link, which gives them helluva staying power, plus both TAG and BAN have EU drivers. It's probably one of the best servers to be on right now.

Having one of the best NA and one of the best OCX guilds left in the game will do that to you.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

HoD has SEA??????

I was on BG for 3 months about 4 years ago and both JQ and Mag are steam rolling over us... Mag and JQ are ignoring each other for the most part, usually the maps are red and green. JQ will siege up our towers and camps to defend them while mag relies on 30+ players to kill 3-4.

This is during my Australian time zone though, during 5pm through till about 11 pm.

HoD doesn't really have OCX. For some reason, STRM avoids EB and thus is a non-presence. You log at 11 pm AEST, but HoD SEA/EU just start logging in only around then or after.

I mean, if you're on ET you should just have joined LATE when they were also on ET a few weeks ago and xferred off the cesspit HoD is with them.

@Namer.9750 said:CD's doing well because of TAG and BAN, not because of TW feeding bags all night for the couple weeks they're gonna be here lol. But CD also just got InS for OCX and have a regular SEA driver from VII plus SotD on their Darkhaven link, which gives them helluva staying power, plus both TAG and BAN have EU drivers. It's probably one of the best servers to be on right now.

Having one of the best NA and one of the best OCX guilds left in the game will do that to you.

HoD has SEA??????

HoD doesn't really have OCX. For some reason, STRM avoids EB and thus is a non-presence. You log at 11 pm AEST, but HoD SEA/EU just start logging in only around then or after.

I mean, if you're on ET you should just have joined LATE when they were also on ET a few weeks ago and xferred off the cesspit HoD is with them.

At the point I made this post I had only done the reset night, things have changed with JQ but Mag is still rolling over us.

@pallypower.1246 said:Hey everyone,So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

Join YB

1. We have very prominent NA presence, 2nd place according to the statistics
  2. We linger in T2 / T3
  3. We just had fresh blood injected into late SEA timing as ODA has just moved from HoD to YB
  4. SEA timing has some of the best fights in EBG even though we never have map queues, especially if you like fighting zergs larger than you.
  5. YB is currently open too, so it's a good chance to transfer now.
  6. We have cookies.

@Teraz.6791 said:

@pallypower.1246 said:Hey everyone,So I was a fight/PPT commander about a year ago in Teir 2. I have been playing here and there for more than a week now and I'm back into the commanding game. Only bad thing is I'm in the military and will be moving over seas here soon and my server has no SEA players. I am now looking to move servers to somewhere in T1/T2 that has a guild or a lot of pugs to lead. I am willing to join a guild and run to run with as long as you speak English. I am willing to move to EU servers if needed. please feel free to contact me with any information on your guild or server.

Join YB
  1. We have very prominent NA presence, 2nd place according to the statistics
  2. We linger in T2 / T3
  3. We just had fresh blood injected into late SEA timing as ODA has just moved from HoD to YB
  4. SEA timing has some of the best fights in EBG even though we never have map queues, especially if you like fighting zergs larger than you.
  5. YB is currently open too, so it's a good chance to transfer now.
  6. We have cookies.

YB is closed.

@Threather.9354 said:Dont come EU, its pretty dead around your times and NA guilds typically have trouble merging in.

There was some NA player that was leading a terrible guild everyday and he thought they were good in EU standards. WipetyWipewipe

EU players dont typically think it well to have 2 tags/groups on same map either. So if theres already EU commander with fights on the map, they dont want a guild on the same map. Meaning the guild has to go to ppt dead maps full of t3 objectives and acs.

That's not true, in Baruch we welcome different tags in the same map. Because usually we don't have enough peeps to fill all the maps to fight the horrible linked servers (I think we are the only server in EU don't get to get links ever ) you can see guild tags running around with a couple of pugs blobs jumping between the 4 maps.

Many of us aren't very good with the english thou and we aren't in T1 or T2 (i think)

@SkyShroud.2865 said:I don't shill or spread fud. I will just keep it really simple. Come HOD if you want fights, join other servers if you want to blob down others or end up with blob pew pew blob.

@.@ you guys used to blob us nsp hehe. see yoj guys later.> @anduriell.6280 said:

@Threather.9354 said:Dont come EU, its pretty dead around your times and NA guilds typically have trouble merging in.

There was some NA player that was leading a terrible guild everyday and he thought they were good in EU standards. WipetyWipewipe

EU players dont typically think it well to have 2 tags/groups on same map either. So if theres already EU commander with fights on the map, they dont want a guild on the same map. Meaning the guild has to go to ppt dead maps full of t3 objectives and acs.

That's not true, in Baruch we welcome different tags in the same map. Because usually we don't have enough peeps to fill all the maps to fight the horrible linked servers (I think we are the only server in EU don't get to get links ever ) you can see guild tags running around with a couple of pugs blobs jumping between the 4 maps.

Many of us aren't very good with the english thou and we aren't in T1 or T2 (i think)

you guys fun to fight when i was in eu. =) keep it up. and its nice to know you guys are welcoming.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:I don't shill or spread fud. I will just keep it really simple. Come HOD if you want fights, join other servers if you want to blob down others or end up with blob pew pew blob.

@.@ you guys used to blob us nsp hehe. see yoj guys later.

It is not that we blob you, it is that NSP does not have people in SEA time.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@.@ you guys used to blob us nsp hehe. see yoj guys later.

It is not that we blob you, it is that NSP does not have people in SEA time.

now tc is blobbing us u.u

@Sovereign.1093 said:

now tc is blobbing us u.u

I doubt it man. REKT left us for FA and i think Sneaky Ninjas joined them too as i don't see them since last week as well.Few left for JQ when it was open and alot went to join Mag.Sad to say this from TC's point of view but, EBay puts more players and commanders in WvW then us.After next relinking, we'll be pretty much gone and high chance we might become a link server.

@Deniara Devious.3948 said:

I will tell you my version. Deso was in last two tiers, because we were outnumbered most of the time. I got diamond 6/6 track finished 3 times per week with very casual game, because getting crazy pips from outnumbered. After getting a linked server (Whiteside Ridge) Deso started to rise back to tier 1, because we were outnumbered much less often in tiers below 1. In tier 1 the outnumbered buff is once again back, almost all the time. But with a link we can at sometimes least fill 2 maps, instead of 1.

This just confirms one theory: WvWvW is most importantly a coverage and numbers game.

Ayna / Deniara

Now have you ever wondered why did the desolation that stayed in t1-t3 all its history lose all that population and drop down to t5? I can explain

Well its hard to explain someone who still thought that normal celestial engi and warrior were viable at the end HoT but do you know where numbers on eu come from:1) Commanders, no1 will follow a commanders that are considerably worse players than them everyday in all the WvW aspects (fights, ppt, sieging tactics)2) Timezones, if timezone has bad commander everyday like point 1, there's no point logging anymore around that time3) Winning or losing fights/skirmishes, if you lose fights against equal/bigger groups always because youre being bad, then ofc youre gonna keep losing numbers which leads to people believing the commander belongs in the number 1 description4) Other groups belief in the main commander, you know there's small groups/scouts running around in deso. But once you get a terrible commander that can't even reset SM and runs around headlessly taking wooden towers desert maps, these groups surprisingly get smaller because youre gonna lose all skirmishes.

Now lets say theres a bad commander leading 10 hours a day with his guild that wipes everyday taking all the interesting maps. And after that you get a guild at primetime that also wipes everyday. And neither of them cares if theres a good commander on other map, and they just go there to afk/wipe to make the other commander lose fights. What does this lead to?1) The good commander quits leading or changes servers-> Good players quit playing or change servers.

Summary: Now as youre an old deso player, you know this didnt happen before in desolation history. 2 bad guilds came to lead almost 24/7 losing all fights (even for other commanders on other maps) and pushing all decent commanders/players inactive. And after that desolation dropped in tiers. So basically it was these 2 guilds that caused it, mostly the one that lead 10 hours a day.

Conclusion: This is why terrible ppt guilds shouldn't cover the hours that are usually fight hours because it affects the playerbase negatively making servers KDR, ppt and population terribly low.

I am sorry it took me long to respond but I really didn't find the topic in this thread that interesting because anyone who plays on EU knows there wont be fights 80% of SEA time on a free map with no commander already.

Archived