WvW Commander possible server Xfer

pallypower.1246

there he goes again, as an old deso player, i can say cool story bro. tell me more.

now the facts

deso lost because of lack of coverage. iron left and no body tagged at my timezone when i returned from hiatus. so i tagged up. players came to play because of this activity. players decided to have server meetings again and try stuff. but this normally doesnt get things done except for the hotswap.

we were lucky that kiss then carried the server for awhile.

pls dont spread fake news. you left because no one follows you. old coms left because of new games or real life. myself included, i can only play up to 4 hours only. and the game itself was losing its appeal.

*shakes head.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There go your delusions again. Didnt you learn anything from gw2wvw.net where everyone told that you were terrible. Or the deso teamchat.My main issue was that I tagged up on any map as open tag for fights on ts and you come on same map on same ts to make queues and make the fights boring, you were doing same for LOOK and AIM and other open raids.... No respect for other comms, NA habits I guess. KISS was doing the same on primetime. There was no actual commanders to follow on deso anyways other than fearfool so I just ditched that server again. KISS leader was voiceless skillclicker, other active one with terrible guild with power scepter signet dhs, normal thieves and rangers.

But it is true that deso dropped to t5 when you and kiss arrived when deso was in t1 because regular commanders like me, chris, ins, symphex, crius and dominate left. And it raised again after you left, no? So what are you trying prove here when you're clueless about state of deso before KISS arrived... There is a reason there was no commanders, KISS started it driving the guilds away and you killed it by destroying the remaining community. I dont know why I need explain it to you again when apparently you think some kind of superior entity that can just go around wrecking things and tell others they were already broken before...

if helping your guildmate is wrong, i dont want to be right. =) (the only lesson to learn in gw2wvw.net)

Kiss had their own ts. goes to show you dont know whats up then in deso.

aim was my ally guild. we helped each other in the battlefields.

only look and me clashed because theres not enough enemies around on our timeslot. and then the trolling with tomy's videos.

i also was a former member of sf for a time there. and liberty always raided 7pm server time up.

no more fake news. stick to the facts.

everyone knows ppt is coverage. if you dont know this, where have you been?

The only true thing in deso is - i do what i want. i dont work with look. and you left because you could not handle it there when we were at our low period.

and for those coms and old guilds who left? well tough. if they were that good, people would chose them over kiss or salt or any other guilds out there.

Archived