300 Black Lion chest opening

Lasiurus.4067

I spend all my statuettes on the golden key. First golden key I ever used gave me a permanent merchant that I sold to buy my cosmic infusion so I’d definitely suggest saving the statuettes for big ticket items you can get through other means. Second golden key I got just gave me a skin but it’s still a nice change to the chests and feels worth it. I would however suggest adding mount adoption licenses as random drops at some point, even if super rare items. I think most of the people truly interested in the mounts have already obtained them by now and most people have griffons so they likely don’t even use the other mounts much anymore.

@Fenom.9457 said:For a common item, the drop rate of wardrobe unlocks is absolutely abysmal and pathetic. They know we want those and make them rarer. Also, why didn't you show what you got from them? A lot of people like to see that

Wouldn't that depend on individual skin unlocks? Let's say, a new player opens one, he has basically no skins unlocked, so there's a huge range of possible outcomes. If a long time player only has 5 very expensive weapon skins left that are locked and opens one of those, he has a good chance to get that Greatsaw skin.

@Faaris.8013 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:For a common item, the drop rate of wardrobe unlocks is absolutely abysmal and pathetic. They know we want those and make them rarer. Also, why didn't you show what you got from them? A lot of people like to see that

Wouldn't that depend on individual skin unlocks? Let's say, a new player opens one, he has basically no skins unlocked, so there's a huge range of possible outcomes. If a long time player only has 5 very expensive weapon skins left that are locked and opens one of those, he has a good chance to get that Greatsaw skin.

It may depend on one's own luck. I've not found Wardrobe Unlock's drop rate to be abysmal or pathetic. Even when they were a 4th slot item. Now, with the new 2 Wardrobe Unlocks in addition, the drop rate seems about the same, even though there are more items in the category (Common).

Even without having anywhere almost all skins unlocked, I got the Greatsaw skin. It's just luck. /shrug

@Faaris.8013 said:

I'm not talking about the drop rates of the things inside the wardrobe unlocks, I mean the rate of the wardrobes themselves. 33 in 300 chests is terrible, why should I or anyone else buy chests for those if they're so rare

Archived