Lasso Boss Mechanics

You know the ones, like that hydra that runs circles around the tetrahedron after each time you cut a head off of it. In practice, this is so difficult to manage and the rewards for this boss no better than any other random champion you come across, that you can have a 50 player squad complete the facet and they'll literally just ignore this boss and walk away! I have personally only completed it once, and I routinely command legendary bounty squads right past it!

Can you please tone down the lasso mechanics so that a solo player can rope the hydra down? The additional time required to chase it down and throw a lasso on it TWICE during the course of the fight will still likely be too much to make the current rewards worthwhile, so how about increasing those while you're at it?

And do the same for any boss that uses these mechanics. Currently, players are ignoring them because they are nowhere close to worth the hassle!

People mostly don't kill the hydra ( i think) is because it literally requires a minimum of 5 people.

I ran by, with 3 friends 2 friends or even just 1 friend and we manage to get it down far enough, to then just be stuck at the point where it requires you to have 5 people lassoing the bastard. At that point it's like, "Ask mapchat? Really? Meh I kinda wanted to avoid that or dont want to bother with that, let's just move on."

The lassomechanic itself we don't have a problem with most of the time really. But running around lassoing it with 2-3 players is literally pointless in that case.

I personally would prefer a well balanced system that wears down the creature if you lasso it. (faster if you lasso with more at the same time ofcourse)

@"FrizzFreston.5290" said:People mostly don't kill the hydra ( i think) is because it literally requires a minimum of 5 people.

I ran by, with 3 friends 2 friends or even just 1 friend and we manage to get it down far enough, to then just be stuck at the point where it requires you to have 5 people lassoing the kitten. At that point it's like, "Ask mapchat? Really? Meh I kinda wanted to avoid that or dont want to bother with that, let's just move on."

The lassomechanic itself we don't have a problem with most of the time really. But running around lassoing it with 2-3 players is literally pointless in that case.

I personally would prefer a well balanced system that wears down the creature if you lasso it. (faster if you lasso with more at the same time ofcourse)

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it. The boss itself is quite easy and can be done by a single player, but even with a group of 5 it takes far longer to complete and even risks failure purely due to the lasso mechanics! Poor design. Please fix!

Archived