Cloth and Leather Guild Synthesizers not giving Unbound bonus

Tyger.1637

This is still happening. We do not get unbound magic for guild hall cloth or leather nodes. The delay in a fix being rolled out and no word about the subject is unacceptable. It's been a week since the bug hit and it needs to be addressed.

I know the two nodes in a guild hall are minor and that it's only 6-10 unbound magic per day. While small, it is still a gem store item that is not working as it was sold.

A similar, perhaps related issue is that the volatile magic harvesting tool (karma buy) does not work in the guild hall, while it does in the home instance. However, when I switch to my BL unbound magic harvesting tool, it works properly within the guild hall. The other volatile magic gathering tools seem to work fine in both guild hall and in the home instance.

This is still happening. Gilded Hollow still does not give unbound magic when you harvest the cloth or leather nodes. Lost Precipice with tier 4 synthesizers does not give any unbound magic. This is not using karma tools, this is using the gem store unbound magic harvesting tools. The wood node in either guild hall gives unbound magic and I haven't tested the ore nodes as I use a watchwork pick on those nodes.

This needs to be fixed or at the very least an update needs to be given about the status of the bug fix. These are not karma items, these are gem store items that are not functioning as sold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived