Lord Joshua and sculptor's tool

No one has replied to this yet, so I decided to look it up in an attempt to help. On his wiki page his dialogue is listed, and it looks like you might have to navigate through that a little until you see the question "I'm looking for some sculpting tools. Can you help me with that?"If you're still having trouble, maybe try completing the heart quest or "task" in that area? That is, if the option still doesn't show up for you.I hope this helps!

Looking at the available resources AND the complaints. It seems there is an extra pre-requirement. So it is a Search for it. Doing the dungeon is a frequent comment. So in Anyways, I recommend doing all Paths. Even do the story instance at the end of the Doric lake release.

But.. looking deeper and closer. The option to buy it was added to the wiki in August 2017. In Athens game release notes for juli 25, 2017 there is a change to the dungeon p1 where a new mob called Delilah is added. So maybe try running p1 and talk to him afterwards. Also let us know here. This needs to be documented.

@Nocturnal Nexus.2847 said:Thing is I have 100% map completion and done the dungeon. Read the dialog 20+ times and the karma store just won't come up. I've tried with a different character who is lv 400 in jeweler, but nothing seems to be happening. A friend of mine also checked but still nothing.... It's super weird!

You need the tools to create the colossus statue. Here are a few ideas:

• Have you already learned the recipe for the colossus statue?
  • Have you tried talking to him with a character which has weapon-smith level 500?
  • Have you tried talking to him while carrying the Ooze Reservoir, the Essence of Ooze and the Spirit of the perfected hammer?

I did that step not so long ago. All I remember is, that the sculptor's tools were the my last ingredient before I crafted the colossus. As the item is a weaponsmith-only item, I think the dialogue should trigger when you talk to the npc with a weaponsmith 500 character (preferably the one which started the quest).

• 4 months later...

@Nocturnal Nexus.2847 said:Thing is I have 100% map completion and done the dungeon. Read the dialog 20+ times and the karma store just won't come up. I've tried with a different character who is lv 400 in jeweler, but nothing seems to be happening. A friend of mine also checked but still nothing.... It's super weird!

I'm in the same boat, and I need those tools to craft Bifrost but there's still no karma option for Lord Joshua. I just solo'd the dungeon on my necro to see if that did it, and no change. And I have map completion for all of Queensdale.

• 2 years later...

I guess not a good sign that this issue seems to still be around with no clear answer. But am a long time player returning after a long break and going to finish my Bifrost and can't buy these components.. I have full map clear all the achievements and hero points.. literally no achievements left still in Queensdale. Anyone have any fix or work around for this?