An Archive of My Quotes about Activities

Since the old forum is going away eventually, I'm going to use this as a repository for things I've said in the past about activities. I will be posting only archive links. You may respond to any repost within this thread, but if you would like to have a more general discussion of activities, I recommend you make a new thread.

(April 16th, 2014) About the new rock added to Sanctum Sprint...(May 12th, 2014) Pvp traits/Gear Breaking Activity Mini Games - Apathy of fixing activity bugs(May 23rd, 2014) Sanctum Sprint - Global KDs(September 7th, 2014) What's going on with Keg Brawl? - Unwritten rules of Keg Brawl(February 8th, 2015) Return of keg brawl? - ANet does not care about activities.
(February 10th, 2015) DB Achievements - These are some good ones.(January 26th, 2016) No incentive to stay for Dragonball if losing - Participation credit(February 1st, 2016) I Hate Dragon Ball (and you can too) - Activity tier list(October 18th, 2016) I'm missing Lunatic court - Design flaws(September 6th, 2017) Minigames - Why activities aren't popular

Archived