LFGuild NA Northern Shiverpeaks (PvE, PvP, WvW) casual player returning after 3 yrs

liteofquresh.3142

LFG that is active with mature adults and a friendly environment. I'm switching back to GW 2 from Elder Scrolls Online and would like to find a guild that I can join in activities with on a daily basis. I'm in Canada, work 9 to 5 pm or more and play between 7 pm and 10 pm EST almost daily.

Please hit me up if you think I will fit your guild. In ESO I became quite a hardcore player having defeated the majority of the most difficult content legit through effort and learning (particularly raids or 12 man dungeons). I won't be doing the same here at least for now since id like to learn the game from scratch. But I do have 3 lvl 80 characters already

Hi liteofquresh.3142 ,

We are an established (NA) guild from Guild Wars 1 days. [FENX] We are a family style guild with friendly and inviting members who enjoy each others company. We use Discord and hope that our new members will take advantage of that and use it to chat and look for groupings for in game fun. We do a little bit of everything and welcome both new and veteran members.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in finding out more about us.

WolfieBlitz.9583

Hi LiteofQuresh,

Those Who Fell [RISE] is a gameing group with roots going back to Guild Wars. These days we are multi-gameing, focused on GW2, BDO & mobas. We are on NSP (as well as Blackgate) and use discord and teamspeak for wvw. Our NSP players are PST and active at reset and onwards. Beyond WvW we do fractals, and all of the PvX shenanagins.

Give me a shout in-game @ purplishy.6429 if you are interested. We are active all times of day (heavy SEA/EU groups as well.Best of luck finding a home :)

Archived