Need a high HP/good sustain, decent damage Roaming class that can 1vX

Chuckles.8153

Any suggestions?

Like to play classes that are tanky and have a lot of survivability and sustain with moderate sustain damage.

I like to kill people at a speed just above bearable while being unkillable. Why? Because that's just how I like to roll.

What are some good class suggestions currently?

@Reverence.6915 said:Sounds like you want to play a spellbreaker

Do you think Bunker Engineer / Guardian / Druid would be any good?

I'm talking, super unkillable, and just enough dps to be threatening.

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

It can't be too fast, I want to whittle people down but still be in the threatening range to kill them. The kill process must be agonizing to endure.

@Chuckles.8153 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

It can't be too fast, I want to whittle people down but still be in the threatening range to kill them. The kill process must be agonizing to endure.

Scourge is the best just need to be slightly smarter vs power creep range skills , theres a troll build on HoT eng elite spec with hammer wich i totaly forgot the name, theres quite a few ones...

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Reverence.6915" said:Sounds like you want to play a spellbreaker

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

Scourge is the best just need to be slightly smarter vs power creep range skills , theres a troll build on HoT eng elite spec with hammer wich i totaly forgot the name, theres quite a few ones...

Was watching this video. Dude kills people pretty fast, and only has like 18-20k. Seems not very tanky and kinda glass cannon build to me.

@Chuckles.8153 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

i dont quite get what is 'just enough dps' for you. cause either you can kill most specs in a couple seconds or you wont be killing them at all unless they are super noobs. the only bunker that might be able to kill people is druid as some people still lose 1 vs 1 against the pet.but if you want to be 'super unkillable' and do high damage, then play stealthy thief. as most people in WvW got no clue how to get a thief out of stealth and also lack the reaction to threaten the thief lethally during 3s revealed time.

@MUDse.7623 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

i dont quite get what is 'just enough dps' for you. cause either you can kill most specs in a couple seconds or you wont be killing them at all unless they are super noobs. the only bunker that might be able to kill some people is druid as some people still lose 1 vs 1 against the pet.but if you want to be 'super unkillable' and do high damage, then play stealthy thief. as most people in WvW got no clue how to get a thief out of stealth and also lack the reaction to threaten the thief lethally during 3s revealed time.

Kinda, but I want to be 'super unkillable' and only have enough damage to be able to kill someone after a 10-15 minute fight.

@Chuckles.8153 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

i dont quite get what is 'just enough dps' for you. cause either you can kill most specs in a couple seconds or you wont be killing them at all unless they are super noobs. the only bunker that might be able to kill some people is druid as some people still lose 1 vs 1 against the pet.but if you want to be 'super unkillable' and do high damage, then play stealthy thief. as most people in WvW got no clue how to get a thief out of stealth and also lack the reaction to threaten the thief lethally during 3s revealed time.

Kinda, but I want to be 'super unkillable' and only have enough damage to be able to kill someone after a 10-15 minute fight.

for fights to last that long both need to be either good enough to avoid most of their opponents damage or lack the damage to threaten their opponent.when the fights lasts already 10 minutes what would be the reason you would gain a kill suddenly and why wouldnt you be able to do that earlier, i dont know of any roaming build that will run out of CD suddenly after 10 minutes as there is no skill witch such long CD. the only thing i can see happening is if you fight for 10mins+ the number of players involved in the fight has a high chance to change so it will be decided by numbers .i really dont know how you picture such a playstyle working against current builds, for instance against me you wont survive 10-15 minutes without alot of running away ( as i play pretty offensive statwise, no matter what class or build i am on) and you wont kill me at all if you are not able to burst cause of defensive powercreep. your post reads like you want to tickle your opponent to death but you need burst or you wont kill anything.

@Chuckles.8153 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

Kinda, but I want to be 'super unkillable' and only have enough damage to be able to kill someone after a 10-15 minute fight.Go full perma stealth tank thief then. Crap damage but they can only be killed if they
allow
someone to kill them (or they meet a better thief). Its by far the most annoying foe possible in the game. Yes, worse than a mesmer on something similar. I've seen them in action on dolly killing duty or keep contest duty. If you build em right you should be able to wear enemies down by irritation alone.

@Chuckles.8153 said:

trailblazer (dire ) condi chrono, condi mirage with stealth skills and torch, trailblazer (dire ) condi daredevil d/d + shortbow (or pistol dagger)mixed stat spellbreaker marauder, valkyrie, cavalier ....

@Chuckles.8153 said:

JUST, ENOUGH, DPS.

No. For that you really want to go with a warrior.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Demon.6743 said:Search for thief wvw troll build....... But you cannot kill anyone unless they are pretty low.

He said high healthpool/sustain that can 1vx :-/Yeah but thats the thing - only real cheeze builds like this offer evasive play against
decent
1vX.

Any moron can go 1v2 or 1v3 on their awesome-leet-you-wont-believe-I'm-a-zerker-build when they are fighting zergling idiots. Spellbreakers, holos, condi mirages, burn fb, take your pick. But when the enemies actually know wtf they are doing and bring eqvivalent strength, a 1v2 will be difficult and 1v3 practically impossible. If we are talking even more enemies, you're gonna need the ability to disengage, confuse and avoid.

@Chuckles.8153 said:Any suggestions?

Like to play classes that are tanky and have a lot of survivability and sustain with moderate sustain damage.

I like to kill people at a speed just above bearable while being unkillable. Why? Because that's just how I like to roll.

What are some good class suggestions currently?

Just go perma stealth deadeye with shadow arts. full zerker cuz who cares about hp when you can go afk in stealth. mark someone, wait for it to be filled and enjoy the one shots. You can 1 v Server ez.

Archived