Incinerator Precursor Crafting

Visura.1594

Hello everybody.I recently started playing this game and found the love of my life: The Incinerator. Sadly, as a mere beginner, I don't grasp the entire crafting mechanic behind it :( I got my weaponsmith to 500 and learned all the recipes from Hobs for the Tier 1 precursor. For the final product, I need a legendary inscription. For that inscription I need 10 Elonian Leather Squares, and I can craft the daily Spool of Thick Elonian Cord for it. But I do not have the recipe for the Elonion Leather Suqares somehow. I looked through every site on the internet it seems like, and even asked ingame, without any answer :( Wiki said those squares could be crafted by Weaponsmiths and they said it would be learned automatically, but I can not craft it. Can someone help me? Thanks!

There's a lot of crossover when it comes to legendary crafting, even if you don't craft the precurser for the Incinerator, you will need Weaponsmithing and Chef Disciplines to make the Gift of Metal and the Vial of Liquid Flame.

Only Armorsmiths, Tailors, Leatherworkers and Huntsman can craft Elonian Leather Squares, so you will also need one of these disciplines to craft them yourself. You can also buy Elonian Leather Squares from the Trading Post.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:There's a lot of crossover when it comes to legendary crafting, even if you don't craft the precurser for the Incinerator, you will need Weaponsmithing and Chef Disciplines to make the Gift of Metal and the Vial of Liquid Flame.

Only Armorsmiths, Tailors, Leatherworkers and Huntsman can craft Elonian Leather Squares, so you will also need one of these disciplines to craft them yourself. You can also buy Elonian Leather Squares from the Trading Post.

Thank you very much! I read somewhere that I need cooking as well, but didn't know only other disciplines can craft those squares, eventhought I can craft the time-gated item for that! Thanks again, helped me alot! =)

The wiki is a bit confusing. The info box on the right hand side says weaponsmith can use the squares. If you look in the recipe section, you'll see the crafts that can make the squares.

Before you get too far in the process, have a look at gw2 efficiency's crafting section. It'll show you how much crafting the precursor will cost you. The wiki doesn't show the true cost of precursor crafting, and many players have been caught out because it's more expensive than they expected.

• 2 weeks later...

@onevstheworld.2419 said:The wiki is a bit confusing. The info box on the right hand side says weaponsmith can use the squares. If you look in the recipe section, you'll see the crafts that can make the squares.

Before you get too far in the process, have a look at gw2 efficiency's crafting section. It'll show you how much crafting the precursor will cost you. The wiki doesn't show the true cost of precursor crafting, and many players have been caught out because it's more expensive than they expected.

Sorry for the late reply! Totally oversaw that one, yeah! I now know better at last :b Well, it can be extremly expensive, of course. But so far, I farmed (almost) everything by myself (: The only annoying part is to know that I have to craft Deldrimor Steel Ingots everyday for a whole month for Part 2 of the collection :( Takes so long! Especially since I need almost the same amount for Part 1 crafting!

Archived