Need help to get good

TWMagimay.9057

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:It is ammunition system.There is recharge between use, usually very short, and recharge for ammunition. The latter is longer obviously.

Example with Arcane blast:3 charges, 1s recharge between use. But each charge take 20s to recharge.So, you need one minute to fully charge it. And then, you can use 3 charges in 2s.

Ah, so the cooldown is for 1 charge and not the skill itself. I see, now it makes more sense. Thank you <3

Unfortunately if you duo with a Necro you will feel like you are getting carried no matter what. My Condi Scourge can run through WvW zergs and survive because Condi Damage heals me. Can even run through an enemy blob solo and survive. So in something like World PvE they are easy mode cheating. More mobs just means more healing.

Im fixing to restart my Ele and will probably run Marauder armor with Celestial trinkets or maybe even full Celestial. I ragequit my Ele last month after I was downed 3 times before I even got past the very first scene in PoF with the Herald. No idea why someone in the Reddit open world thread would suggest using full berserkers gear lol. Maybe in a raid or WvW where i have other people for Protection and Healing. However solo it was just awful and not something Id recommend. Also maybe it was because I was still core and trying D/D instead of Staff.

Archived