6 scourges in one placement match, because hey Quality Assurance costs money

vorpal.1497

My duo had a match earlier where it loaded in 4x Scourges against our team that had no Scourges or Firebrands. No, the enemy team did not swap classes, it just loaded in a team of 4x Scourges. The hilarious thing is that our team outplayed the 4x Scourges hard in terms of combat. I don't even think any of us ever died that match. But because it was 4x Scourges, we couldn't stand on the goddamn nodes while killing them, so we ended up losing.

Allowing mega class stacks was a bad decision for the match making process if they don't plan on balancing the intra-class combat dynamics.

@vorpal.1497 said:

@Toll Booth Willie.6723 said:The burden of proof falls on you my friend.

It's not some rare unicorn sighting, it's almost every match that was 3+ scourges on one team at map loadtime (i.e. not players switching). Just go play ranked before opening your mouth.

Pics or it didn't happen. I have played Ranked, still not seeing it. For the record, my mouth was closed every time I've typed here.

@Toll Booth Willie.6723 said:Pics or it didn't happen. I have played Ranked, still not seeing it. For the record, my mouth was closed every time I've typed here.

Ok I'll go copy/paste some necro icons in mspaint? What good is a screenshot? That you have not encountered this has me in disbelief that you have popped in to ranked.

Anyway my whining is not really about the class stacking, but more about the way 60% of the playerbase seems to be on scourge - there's a reason for that and the reason has to do with how it was (badly) designed.

I'm seeing some big class stacking, yes!But for me it seems like this matchmaking is taking skill rating over class stacking when putting players togheter and i'll say: looks like it was the right move.I did my placement and for the first time reached plat, the first matches from placement i was a bit worried on scourge stacking on enemy team (a lot of matches of 3+) but it ended up that they were just bad players and their class couldn't carry them, even with the low skill cap.The most rough matches i've had in this season wasn't against scourges. Don't know what they're doing, but i'll say, looks like it was the right move. Let's wait and see.

Archived