Dishonor when missing queue needs to go

aelska.4609

Missing queue is something that might happen, and the three minutes time penalty is quite fine as it is (even though I would have put it to two minutes).

However, the increasing time penalty is a total nonsense, as it penalizes the players that are actually playing the gamemode. Missing the queue once each 20 games will give you a 3 minutes queue penalty if you spread these games in a month, but the same ratio spread daily will result in a 3 hours queue penalty ...

sephiroth.4217 "I mostly hate clicking accept then dismiss, going to the toilet quickly and coming back to dishonour, so I would be in favour of removing the dishonour after missing 1 game queue"

That's why you hit the toilet first or do like the pros and bring a bucket ....

Also make sure to have your computer area stacked with the usual pro game play stuff already cooked hotpockets a few monsters in a mini refrigerator to keep them cold all electronics capable of allowing the outside world to contact you set to air plane mode or just turned off oh! right a do not disturb sign on the door with the words "no casuals allowed beyond this point!" just incase so people get the message not to interfere with the sacred ritual of gaming! ...

If you achieve and master all of those points surely I say onto you thou shalt likely be able to Que without feeling the sting of that 3-5 min dishonor!

@"Luciferior.4802" said:sephiroth.4217 "I mostly hate clicking accept then dismiss, going to the toilet quickly and coming back to dishonour, so I would be in favour of removing the dishonour after missing 1 game queue"

That's why you hit the toilet first or do like the pros and bring a bucket ....

Also make sure to have your computer area stacked with the usual pro game play stuff already cooked hotpockets a few monsters in a mini refrigerator to keep them cold all electronics capable of allowing the outside world to contact you set to air plane mode or just turned off oh! right a do not disturb sign on the door with the words "no casuals allowed beyond this point!" just incase so people get the message not to interfere with the sacred ritual of gaming! ...

If you achieve and master all of those points surely I say onto you thou shalt likely be able to Que without feeling the sting of that 3-5 min dishonor!

I'm only saying toilet as an example :lol:

As for munchies, I have that covered and the missus knows once the baby goes down and the fun comes out, there's a big do not disturb sign across my face :wink:

@Airdive.2613 said:To be honest, once I realized there's penalty for not accepting the queue I found it really confusing and superfluous. Why have this check at all if it is too late to change your mind anyway?

Because it can be used as an advantage for players if they can keep queuing/declining to get around the 2player party limit or win trade if they land on opposing teams. People still do this, but usually just accept the queue and accept they weren’t lucky that time, but the dishonour is a mild deterrent.

Archived