Uncle NSP Wants You

Sovereign.1093

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=) NS is a community. Players are professionals. Who ever we are linked with, they enjoy running with us.

Slayers in particular run a small group of 7 to 8 core. Still missing 8 for our raids.

to enjoy the game, one must play it, not just record all the time.

yes, we do need players and invite them to break saffron with us.

dh raids we have. scourge yes. revs yes. warriors spell yes.

so choose ns. join slayers xd 2pm server time raids

we made it to t1. wether enemies tanked or thru blood sweat and tears, was a fun challenge.

hopefully other servers will keep trying and not tank. =)

we dont have the best, i constantly rage at the pugs, but yey.

recruiting for the next gen because relinking is up at end of april.

o7

join us, lead the pugs, support the team and group.

your angry char-mander. Sov

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@johnnymiller.5968 said:Got a shock yesterday, when I saw we were up against Blackgate.

:) t1 for a week, we go

Yeah. This is not going well. Open field with a structured squad (no pugs) NSP can win. Did so yesterday against both YB and BG...but the blobbing is absolutely nuts. When servers can have scouts on every tower/keep/camp 24/7, and still have a blob in the field, it's nuts.

@misterman.1530 said:

@johnnymiller.5968 said:Got a shock yesterday, when I saw we were up against Blackgate.

Yeah. This is not going well. Open field with a structured squad (no pugs) NSP can win. Did so yesterday against both YB and BG...but the blobbing is absolutely nuts. When servers can have scouts on every tower/keep/camp 24/7, and still have a blob in the field, it's nuts.

its just a week =) each map has the same que. we can q probably 1 but we will lose out on others

@Sovereign.1093 said:

its just a week =) each map has the same que. we can q probably 1 but we will lose out on othersJust transfered over , what class are you guys light on? Been roaming on my mirage taking camps but want to contribute when in group fighting... I have a support scourge and Guard, scourge is better geared. Let me know so I can actually contribute better thanks

@Vivilett.8509 said:

its just a week =) each map has the same que. we can q probably 1 but we will lose out on othersJust transfered over , what class are you guys light on? Been roaming on my mirage taking camps but want to contribute when in group fighting... I have a support scourge and Guard, scourge is better geared. Let me know so I can actually contribute better thanks

:) we raid at 2pm to 6pm server time. daily unless there's a real life event.

welcome home. ^^,

Archived