Uncle NSP Wants You

Sovereign.1093

Knew DH had gone. Guessing they had a lot of Spanish speaking players as I don't see them around anymore. Shame about the t1 scenario. The borderland maps were winning matches for us. Must have been guilds/groups roaming those maps. Know the guild I am part of roamed the borderlands maps, during NA evenings. I'm OCX. However my playing hours are 5pm-11pm EST time.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@johnnymiller.5968 said:Knew DH had gone. Guessing they had a lot of Spanish speaking players as I don't see them around anymore. Shame about the t1 scenario. The borderland maps were winning matches for us. Must have been guilds/groups roaming those maps. Know the guild I am part of roamed the borderlands maps, during NA evenings. I'm OCX. However my playing hours are 5pm-11pm EST time.

=) hope we get some ocx com. bc we do have players. and they show up if there is a regular lead on those times.

@Sovereign.1093

Dang..that video was hjelpfull, noticed a few mistakes i did back there ._., and we need to sync more the jalis stuff, i look like a loose canon there.Btw Sov why dont u use old health for the squad and the bigger one for the party? This way players (if every one do this) could stay more tight with their teams inside the squad.

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Sovereign.1093

Dang..that video was hjelpfull, noticed a few mistakes i did back there ._., and we need to sync more the jalis stuff, i look like a loose canon there.Btw Sov why dont u use old health for the squad and the bigger one for the party? This way players (if every one do this) could stay more tight with their teams inside the squad.

=) non coms could have that setting up. i try to maintain a zero death raid but meh.

the trick there is for ppl to be aware of positioning so they can bomb or not. revive or not.

but also to note that, rev is op. and ppl dont use it enough. and so they fear the scourge, and not knowing its just a seizure inducing animated.baby. hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Archived