Join Eredon Terrace for a great WvW experience!

Cal Cohen.3527

@Hitman.5829 said:

@"arenta.2953" said:TRAITOR

(also wasn't there a rule against Match Up threads? )

Its not a match up thread is anet posts it. Got to love their logic!But if you mention, BG, SOS, MAG, then you get infraction. Pathetic!

mention JQ and they add another year to the server lock time despite the server being severely underpopulated for wvw, and server "activity" being BS due to how you travel to other servers for fractals and dungeons

@arenta.2953 said:

@arenta.2953 said:TRAITOR

Its not a match up thread is anet posts it. Got to love their logic!But if you mention, BG, SOS, MAG, then you get infraction. Pathetic!

mention JQ and they add another year to the server lock time despite the server being severely underpopulated for wvw, and server "activity" being BS due to how you travel to other servers for fractals and dungeons

I know. I can't believe they haven't opened JQ in the last month.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

oh they did. last monday it opened for under a day....when it automatically opened due to low player population.

before Anet manually locked it.

@arenta.2953 said:

oh they did. last monday it opened for under a day....when it automatically opened due to low player population.

before Anet manually locked it.

Ahh.. kinda like the last time BG opened.

I figured from the way you posted that JQ hadn't opened for two years. My bad.

Archived