[SUGGESTION] Purchasing Mount Adoption Licenses with Black Lion Statuettes.

Tatori.7938

The price is comparable to existing offers.

• Finishers were originally 650 gems and now can be acquired with 25 statuettes. That's equivalent to 15.4 statuettes for 400 gems.
  • Total makeover kits cost 350 gems and now are available for 10 statuettes.

However, I suspect that ANet has too strong an interest in keeping Mountfits as gem-shop only acquisitions for at least a year. For starters, they just recently doubled down on their pricing philosophy. They probably will eventually keep changing the list of stuff available, so I'm sure that eventually we'll see some Mountfit skins there... just not for a very, very long time.

@MadFable.1978 said:I like this idea. Approved!

Thanks!

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The price is comparable to existing offers.

• Finishers were originally 650 gems and now can be acquired with 25 statuettes. That's equivalent to 15.4 statuettes for 400 gems.
  • Total makeover kits cost 350 gems and now are available for 10 statuettes.

However, I suspect that ANet has too strong an interest in keeping Mountfits as gem-shop only acquisitions for at least a year. For starters, they just recently doubled down on their pricing philosophy. They probably will eventually keep changing the list of stuff available, so I'm sure that eventually we'll see some Mountfit skins there... just not for a very, very long time.

I'm glad you agree with the pricing. You're probably right about them holding off on mount skins being implemented into the Statuettes for a long time, but it would be a really nice way to reduce the RNG from the licenses. If I got a skimmer skin using Statuettes, I wouldn't be as bothered, but spending 400 gems and getting one would make me frown.

Archived