Blackgate needs YOU for WvW!

Klipso.8653

@radiantbliss.6875 said:

@KeyOrion.9506 said:Blackgate: Make deals with other servers to double team third server, then backstab the server you made the deal with. Paying gold to players from other timezones for greater server coverage in WvW. Paying gear, legendaries, and pre-cursors to Guilds to server transfer.

The only thing Blackgate knows how to do is, making deals and trades. I don't even think you guys know how to really fight.

Such salt. Much wow. Must be new to WvW. Or T1. All of the above is pretty standard for T1 NA. You'd be hard pressed to find a server that has held T1 that hasn't done any of it. Welcome to WvW. Don't be mad. Get glad.

JQ all the way since Beta launch. Even before Beta launched since had a bit of fun in the old Faction days. And what I said above is direct from the mouth of Blackgate players from season 1 and 2. Don't blame me from statements made by Blackgate player's.

I can actually blame you since you decided to take it upon yourself to repeat it despite knowing JQ doesn't have a history any better about any of the mentioned topics. Please tell me that the hypocrisy of that doesn't fly over your head. Having been there since the beginning you should be well aware that the salt is so old right now and no longer even warranted. JQ doesn't have a leg to stand on to get onto its high horse anymore. They are no better than any other server in behavior. The difference is it's accepted practice for everyone, but an act used to vilify BG. By all means, hate on BG. At this point, I don't think anyone knows how to do anything else even if everyone knows BG now is not the BG of season 1 or even 2. You just keep carrying that cross of salt. \o/

This also goes to show....anet needs to link BG and JQ. I support the idea of other servers getting to watch it. Would bring a whole new interest in WvW as two old crusty grudges are put into one place with no ability to kill each other and only able to throw salt and trolly behavior at each other while everyone watches.

BG has insanely good coverage 24/7 from what I've seen. Right now my server is linked with SoS whom I am very tempted to transfer to because they have just a great attitude along with fair coverage 24/7. FA (Bless them) are being overwhelmed by numbers on both sides but pound for pound they have some amazing fighters. In fact when the going gets tough FA just knuckles down and gets tougher. Much respect to them for that. Anyhow you guys are the top dogs and have been for a long time so please enjoy what you have and don't get greedy lol. /respect :)

@"Kamara.4187" said:BG has insanely good coverage 24/7 from what I've seen. Right now my server is linked with SoS whom I am very tempted to transfer to because they have just a great attitude along with fair coverage 24/7. FA (Bless them) are being overwhelmed by numbers on both sides but pound for pound they have some amazing fighters. In fact when the going gets tough FA just knuckles down and gets tougher. Much respect to them for that. Anyhow you guys are the top dogs and have been for a long time so please enjoy what you have and don't get greedy lol. /respect :)

That "insane coverage" is actually mostly just the same people playing for really long hours.

@X T D.6458 said:

@"Kamara.4187" said:BG has insanely good coverage 24/7 from what I've seen. Right now my server is linked with SoS whom I am very tempted to transfer to because they have just a great attitude along with fair coverage 24/7. FA (Bless them) are being overwhelmed by numbers on both sides but pound for pound they have some amazing fighters. In fact when the going gets tough FA just knuckles down and gets tougher. Much respect to them for that. Anyhow you guys are the top dogs and have been for a long time so please enjoy what you have and don't get greedy lol. /respect :)

That "insane coverage" is actually mostly just the same people playing for really long hours.

That's so true, we also have great scouts that pretty much never take a break either.

@Klipso.8653 said:

That's so true, we also have great scouts that pretty much never take a break either.

Our scouts deserve many cookies, and sleep.

Can't believe Anet hasn't opened BG yet.

Honestly guys, at this point there's no reason not to join BG. WvW is dead. Anet have double downed on their negligence of WvW by releasing yet another P2W xpac. BG is the only stable T1 server, staying at No. 1 for most of 2017. There's absolutely no reason not to join BG.

We'll pay our lickers & suckers to lick & suck Anet triple time, so you can be sure we'll be open in the coming weeks. Have your 1.8k (~500g) gems ready lads.

Join BG - This is what's healthy for WvW!

Edit: That is - unless Anet aren't working on a way to give PoF specs more damage / proc condi. If so, it might be more than a few weeks, but I'm sure scourge procs every condi in the game, so we'll be ok. Have your gems ready guys!

Archived