GW2 Cashshop Giveaway Stream!

Adron.3748

Hi! I just recently hit my first subscription milestone streaming GW2 PvP and its time for the giveaway to share with you all. After reaching 500k views on Youtube I started streaming a tad over a week ago when I rejoined GW2 after a 5 year absence and the GW2 community has made it a blast. I promised I would do a giveaway at 10 Subs, and last night a very kind viewer gifted another one a sub for his/her birthday. That's the kind of community that makes you realize there is still goodness left among gamers.

I'll start streaming at 8pm tonight (1/22) and the giveaway will be between 9-10pm EST. Plan is for one giftable item 400 gems or less to be sent to a lucky viewer through nightbot's chat giveaway function. If I have more interest - might do some other stuff too :)

https://twitch.tv/adron_foe

PS: sorry if you don't allow this type of post - please feel free to delete

I've been taking a peak unfortunatly over here it's almost 3 in the morning and I really have to sleep which your daughter kindly reminded me of. If possible you should try and adjust your streaming time so that europeans can join your stream too :) If you could start your stream 3h sooner you'd be able to pick up more european viewers!

Anyway, I just wanted to say it's nice to see people stream GW2 and you seem like a nice guy! I would've wrote this in twitch but unfortunatly I'm too tired to remember my password but I'll see if I can check back on your stream some other day!

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:I've been taking a peak unfortunatly over here it's almost 3 in the morning and I really have to sleep which your daughter kindly reminded me of. If possible you should try and adjust your streaming time so that europeans can join your stream too :) If you could start your stream 3h sooner you'd be able to pick up more european viewers!

Anyway, I just wanted to say it's nice to see people stream GW2 and you seem like a nice guy! I would've wrote this in twitch but unfortunatly I'm too tired to remember my password but I'll see if I can check back on your stream some other day!

Thanks very much! I can only stream that early on the weekends - I work and then spend time with the kids before dinner - stream after dinner cleanup is over.

If you remember your password - feel free to follow me, I'll be doing giveaways as I hit goals :D

Archived