[NA] Looking for a Guild!~ [PVE/Fractals/Dungeons]

iaea.2689

Hiya!I'm a returning player-- I've been playing GW2 since 2015 but dropped it for awhile and picked it back up this past November after buying Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire. I'm looking for a casual guild to call home. I'm a very laid-back person so I'd love to find a guild that fits. I'm interested more in the PVE side of the game, but I'm willing to try out WvW and/or PvP. (I've never done either so I'd have to be taught how it works;;;)If it matters, I main Guardian (Firebrand) but I also play a Tempest, Druid and Reaper.

Cheers!~

@hellsqueen.3045 said:Just a few questions,

1. Are you from NA or EU servers?
  2. What server are you from? For eg. My server is Gate of Madness
  3. Are you looking only for a guild to play Guild Wars with or are you interested in making friends with who you can play other stuff with?

I'm from NA, on Jade Quarry. Ideally, I'd like to find a guild to play Guild Wars with regularly, though I'm open to playing other games as well :)

@iaea.2689 said:

@"hellsqueen.3045" said:Just a few questions,
  1. Are you from NA or EU servers?
  2. What server are you from? For eg. My server is Gate of Madness
  3. Are you looking only for a guild to play Guild Wars with or are you interested in making friends with who you can play other stuff with?

I'm from NA, on Jade Quarry. Ideally, I'd like to find a guild to play Guild Wars with regularly, though I'm open to playing other games as well :)

Well I am part of a discord community and guild that is all about making friends and having fun.The guild is on NA in the Gate of Madness server, so if you were ever interested in the WvW scene we can do that. We are majority PvE though, that is where we possess the most knowledge to help people out. THIS LINK will take you to the guild advertisement and you can decide if we are what you are looking for.

Woah, the funny thing is, we are looking for someone like you, iaea! If you are still looking for a guild, please consider checking out Nuggets of Wisdom! We are a small, casual PVE-focused guild with a wild cast of awkward and dry-humored Wiggets. Although we are PVE-focused, we dabble a bit in WVW and PVP to upgrade our guild and because why not? We are currently hosting weekly guild activities, tackling dungeons and fractals (daily if possible), and exploring Tyria with a bunch of like-minded people! We may be a social guild at the moment, but our mission is to become a mentoring guild when we have a firmer foundation. ^^

I apologize for the wall of text, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to brag a bit. ? When I get on tonight, I will send you a message in game. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I hope you find the guild you are looking for!

Archived