Last Leap POI not shown on Verdant Brink Map until found

The canopy layer detail is revealed on my map with the features of the geography. It showed every other POI and other untaken objective except this one when I roll over the map completion POI.

If the issue is that the canopy layer had not been discovered, the features of the layer above Jaka Itzel should not be shown in detail as if that area had been discovered. There is no visual clue on the map at all that there is anything to find there. I was not able to find that last POI until I resorted to searching through third party sites.

It is a bug.

This is something new as it wasn't occurring when I last did map completion since I remember those areas being hidden. I think it's due to a bug with other areas being revealed when you discover another. I discovered the Canopy above Pale Reaver and every area on the east side of the map was revealed. It wasn't until I glided over there that those areas to the north popped the discovered message along with the map icons showing up.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:This is something new as it wasn't occurring when I last did map completion since I remember those areas being hidden. I think it's due to a bug with other areas being revealed when you discover another. I discovered the Canopy above Pale Reaver and every area on the east side of the map was revealed. It wasn't until I glided over there that those areas to the north popped the discovered message along with the map icons showing up.

That's my experience, too. I've needed to glide close enough at the proper layer to get the POI to show up. (I think there's another one in AB and another in DT that are similarly confusing, in that the area nearby looks exposed. And there might be 2-3 such spots in core Tyria too.)

Archived