Still having problems with Contacts panel Followers and Blocked sorting - feedback on issue needed

Despite of patches which were told to fix the problems, my Followers and Blocked lists are still being displayed in alphabetical order and won't remember my manual sorting (online first), while Friends are fine.

Is this a known issue or something happens on my end (the preferences file being read-only comes to my mind)? Anyone deals with same thing?

@"insanelyapple.2870" said:Despite of patches which were told to fix the problems, my Followers and Blocked lists are still being displayed in alphabetical order and won't remember my manual sorting (online first), while Friends are fine.

Is this a known issue or something happens on my end (the preferences file being read-only comes to my mind)? Anyone deals with same thing?

In a word, "YUP!"... unfortunately, it's not yet fixed for all lists. :disappointed:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23961/bug-lfg-contacts-bugged-after-1-9-18-patch/p1

Archived