Project Aid.A.N. - Aid A Newcomer

Birdack.6714

Hi people! Just wanted to let you know i'll be stationed with a Mentor Tag each day (well, almost... anytime i can XD ) in one of the starting Zones, in order to offer help and guidance to any New / Returning player of any race, equally: Queensdale (Human), Wayfarer Foothills (Norn), Plains of Ashford (Charr), Metrica Province (Asura) and Caledon Forest (Sylvari) . I'll update my Daily position through this Forum and my Twitter Account: @birdackgaming

Region: Europe

EDITHello fellow Tyrians! Here are a bunch of new updates for this Project.

1 - NAME CHANGE. I've decided to change this project's name to "Aid.A.N." ( Aid A Newcomer ) . Yes i'm a fan since Guild Wars 1 and i love the character . This will give a more specific and easy-to-identify aspect to the whole idea.

2 - MECHANIC.a) I'll be back on starting zones. Each week i'll choose a different Starting Map, for each Race, notifying you on Day and Time i'll be taggin' up the Apple tag .b) Twice each week, i'll run some Core Dungeons sessions, in order to give the chance to any newcomer from lvl 30 to 80 and join the Event

2 - SCHEDULE.A schedule of Aid.A.N. activities will be posted on this Topic, through Twitter aswell, in order to keep you updated

I'll edit the first Post. Feel free to send feedbacks and suggestions!

Hope to see u soon!

@Danikat.8537 said:It would be really helpful to know which region you're in - since players in NA can't be on the same map as EU players.

I'm sorry, didn't specify it ^^ It's in EU, will update the original post right away

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Thanks for doing this. Will you also maintain an advert in LFG? If so, there's a Mentoring section setup specifically to help people find you.

Yeah i found it really helpful for this project; i really hope it'll be helpful for all the players the same way!

Hey I think I just saw you in Queensdale - outside the house where newbies spawn. I didn't say anything in-game because it was only as I was running up to DR that I realised it might be you and now either you've gone or I can't seem to get back into the same copy of the map.

Firstly I think this is a really nice idea. :) Secondly I think you should go to either Metrica or Caledon next. I've been making a lot of new characters recently and I've seen a lot of people in the asuran and sylvari starting instances but not many mentors on the maps. Thirdly I think 11pm GMT is a safe time to stop - I just ran a new character through the starting instance and saw just 1 other person who I doubt was new because he breezed through it.

@Danikat.8537 said:Hey I think I just saw you in Queensdale - outside the house where newbies spawn. I didn't say anything in-game because it was only as I was running up to DR that I realised it might be you and now either you've gone or I can't seem to get back into the same copy of the map.

Firstly I think this is a really nice idea. :) Secondly I think you should go to either Metrica or Caledon next. I've been making a lot of new characters recently and I've seen a lot of people in the asuran and sylvari starting instances but not many mentors on the maps. Thirdly I think 11pm GMT is a safe time to stop - I just ran a new character through the starting instance and saw just 1 other person who I doubt was new because he breezed through it.

That's great! I'm sorry i cannot stay longer as i've a nasty wake up tomorrow ( 5 am ghgh, which is worse then Mai Trin boss encounter). Please vote to the poll i posted on twitter, there's a post above. Any suggestion or feedback you'll be willing to let me will be much appreciated! Cya next time at our journey next stop!

• 3 months later...

GW2projectequity

Yo Tyrians! For anybody interested, i'm starting runnin' some Dungeon Training from now on, so that any newcomer shall get access to this new content (and a better Intro to Gw2 End Game ) without "reward ruches" nor bad ppl kickin' you out of the party for your right to learn stuff ! ;) ;)

Archived