Spellbreaker Bursts

Cmex.1408

With new forums its time for new (same) discussions:

As most cheapest elite specialization (its true), can we ask ArenaNet for whole new Spellbreaker themed burst (with shiny golden animations) for all available to warrior weapons?This is important, it makes elite spec "feel" like elite spec.New UI annimations will be great too.

@Cmex.1408 said:With new forums its time for new (same) discussions:

As most cheapest elite specialization (its true), can we ask ArenaNet for whole new Spellbreaker themed burst (with shiny golden animations) for all available to warrior weapons?This is important, it makes elite spec "feel" like elite spec.New UI annimations will be great too.

I personally felt like it was "elite" with the current implementation.

Full counter is the new steal when fully traited. Easily one of the best skills in the game for wvw/pvp situations. Only looking at full counter and nothing else about the spec, you get the following on a 6-8s cooldown:-big crits on 5 targets in 300 range

• unblockable
  • daze
  • 0 damage on power attack that it counters
  • stability
  • 0.5s evade
  • protection (traited)
  • cripple and slow (traited)
  • self resistance (traited)
  • 5 condi transfer (traited)

S/D power thief can currently beat every single meta build except guardian and another thief, just because it has the burst boon steal. 6 boon steal in an instant follow by a burst damage that increases if enemy has no boon, also unblockable. S/D thief can do it twice in a roll so 12 boon steal in quick secession. and you can steal quickness/protection/resistance to boost your performance even more and S/D can stick to your target. It also removes condition quite reliably.

Spellbreaker does feel like going to the same counter boon/unblockable style, just like S/D, but can it remove enough boon to be relevant, is simply remove boon good enough compare to boon steal or boon corruption and can it actually finish target is my concern.

But i feel like it still doesn't have what it takes to become meta power burst build. yet another on point brawler type, which warrior has been since 2012.

I so wished warrior elite spec can bring something else on the tablet, other then yet another on point brawler

Archived