How do i aquire ascended accessories

Brutaly.6257

I just gotten the blood ruby, blood orchid and jade nodes in my home instance and is farming away. Those can provide rings, amulets and back where i can chose the stats freely.

The reason i got these is that i want seraph trinkets. I gotten and infused a blood ruby band and will get a second ring in a day or two. Back and amulet is maybe a couple of month away since i have real issues with farming in pve (rubies being the exception) and will wait for the nodes to produce enough to buy back/amulet.

Now the issue i have is that i need new accesories as well and i have read the wiki but i dont get if accessories with "chose stats" is availble in open world.

So my question is how do i get ascended accessories with the option to chose stats?

That's a concescending and unhelpful attitude. If you're not interested in actually helping, why are you here?

@OP: all the amulets, backpieces, rings and accessories from the LS3 maps have stat selection. The two pieces that FogLeg linked are your only options for those slots and require winterberries and petrified wood, so it's probably easiest to buy your other items with the other currencies: rings with blood rubies and fire orchids, the amulet with Orrian oysters, and the backpiece with jade shards. That is, if you do have all the maps. You can get a home instance node for all these, too.

@Chadramar.8156 said:That's a concescending and unhelpful attitude. If you're not interested in actually helping, why are you here?

@OP: all the amulets, backpieces, rings and accessories from the LS3 maps have stat selection. The two pieces that FogLeg linked are your only options for those slots and require winterberries and petrified wood, so it's probably easiest to buy your other items with the other currencies: rings with blood rubies and fire orchids, the amulet with Orrian oysters, and the backpiece with jade shards. That is, if you do have all the maps. You can get a home instance node for all these, too.

@FogLeg.9354 said:You can gethttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sparking_Petrified_Woodorhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Ice_Earring

Thanks for that. No home instance nodes for petrified wood or winterberries? I cant find any under aquisition of berries and wood on the wiki. The other nodes i got.

I got all maps

Edit! found the nodes and its a couple of more runs for unbound magic and i will get them.

Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction.

Each of the Season 3 maps have a purchasable home instance node - Siren's Landing has the Orrian Pearl home node that drops 9 pearls per day. Also, the Orrian Pearl, Winterberries, and Fire Orchids are the only ones that are directly consumable for unbound magic. You CAN salvage the Petrified Wood, Blood Rubies, and Jade shards with a salvage kit. But the first 3 are a matter of right-click, consume all.

ALSO, be aware you can't wear two black ice earrings at the same time, you have to have one of each. Same with the rings, though you can infuse a ring and wear one infused and one not.

@Brutaly.6257 said:

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

@Brutaly.6257 said:

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:you can find a butt load easily in Fractals shops

Yeah but i dont play fractals/raids or dungeons anymore.

and why do you need ascended gear then?

Its called WvW and it is about perfecting stats.

You can get selectable stat accessories from wvw, though

If you have the nodes keep gathering them. It also helps to have the unbound magic gathering tools, but is not needed (limited ones you can get from some heart vendors in LS3 zones, unlimited ones are on the gem store). Even without gathering in the zones they add up pretty quickly .... rings will take 33 days (34 if you only got 3/day), amulets 2 months, and so on. Your gate will be the unbound magic, you will get some from the nodes but look on the wiki for other ways to gather it. Every once in awhile you go to the zones and buy the ascended items from a special merchant. There are some LS3 zones I have only been to a couple of times in addition to merchant trips.

I have three of the nodes and will have the fourth in 4 days.

I also do farm unbound magic by diving with 12 characters in bloodstone fen so the bottleneck isnt unbound magic, it takes only 6-7 days, 10 min each day, for me to gather 10k magic.

The advice i gotten here will have me in full seraph accessories in 34 days, thanks for all the good advice

Archived