World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

6 hours ago, gebrechen.5643 said:

I'll be happy when the next Deso salt mines are open after not getting a link.

most of the older deso player aren't even on deso, outside of alt accounts maybe, anymore either way. so yeah... and every single server complains about this. while there is not real point to cry about it.

it's also not "unfair", it's just some garbage algorithm deciding the links. and option to just teleport out of your matchup, that some groups take, and a ton of bandwagoners follow bc they see easy lootscam from the others fighting their battles. @frareanselm.1925

and only #allianceswhen could fix the broken link system in the end. instead we get mostly class balancings into random directions, lel.

The issue is that neither Gaile Gray nor McKenna Berdrow are working for ArenaNet at the moment. You can thank NCSOFT and the reshuffling of projects for that, and the bad management decisions that preceded the massive layoffs of 2019.

• Like 3

whenever u see a dev, they are not around for long and idk if those are even Wvw-devs. rather not. so probably those could not even tell u anything about it.

that to be said, if u ever see one i'd definitely /s him a #allianceswhen

often maps with a dev are instantly getting queued, idk. rare sight tho.

22 minutes ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

whenever u see a dev, they are not around for long and idk if those are even Wvw-devs. rather not. so probably those could not even tell u anything about it.

that to be said, if u ever see one i'd definitely /s him a #allianceswhen

often maps with a dev are instantly getting queued, idk. rare sight tho.

Yes because an environment artist or sound effect person is going to know what the balance and WvW devs are going to do...

Devs just want to be left alone, not pestered after spending the entire day working on this game.

"Alliances when" is only funny on the forums , because if devs are reading the WvW section then they were looking for feedback to begin with.

that's why i wrote, i'd /s it *edit: /s means the /say command, if that was not clear.

...it's like having it written on a shield and raising that without whispering and spamming that for days.

then again, from my understanding, Developer-Tags have to be manually activated by them as well. they can just disappear like everyone else by detagging?

that to be said, i see nothing funny in this. #allianceswhen is about a core problem that everyone, be it ppters or fighting people, have with Wvw. about stale and not working matchups and broken links, messed up populations. about more "guild" wars and less cloud-gankwars.

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016
  • Like 2