old post, plz delete.

Rox.5632

Everyone thinks a guild forum and ingame communication is enough to make a successful guild. If you can spend most of your days ingame, maybe it is. For the rest of us who have a job and kids to take care of, a group chat text app (Discord, Groupme, Kakao, Whatsapp,...) would be a great way to get to know your guildies and plan events. If you happen to be on EU servers I invite you to join my GW2 channel on Discord https://discord.gg/58nMVjm

Hi Rox,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups. We're a very friendly group and our guild chat is quite active. We currently run Teamspeak but have members who use Discord and we are actively looking into integrating it into our guild--who knows, we might even use it to replace TS. As far as your busy schedule is concerned, most of us have work, kids and other activities that keep us busy and out of respect for that, one of our credos is, "real life always comes first."

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older , mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild (200-250) that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

• 5 months later...

@Yashira.8720 said:@> @Rox.5632 said:

Bumping again to possibly add to my roster. I cant edit original post but Im NA based. In particular looking for guilds that have active text chats and perhaps HP trains

Are you open to the discord ? or would you rather not use it ?

I dont have an issue with Discord, though I prefer to join ones that are active in text chat. I dont mind guilds that voice as well, I dont voice due to irl background noise. What is your discord like?

• 1 month later...

Hiya Rox, I responded to your question about MISC on my thread, but after reading this I wanted to add a few things.We are super active in discord text, and if you have a question it's bound to get answered by someone pretty quickly. We also throw holiday events- at christmas I had a screenshot art contest, costume contest, and scavenger hunt for the guild. We just started planning our summer event a few days ago, and we're very excited about it. We are small, but everyone is very close. We even say good morning to each other in the mornings!

Archived