[DEA] Recruiting! A Gate of Madness OcX/SeA/EU WvW Guild.

Discomfort.5987

Greetings! Thanks for taking the time to check us out.

Death Enforcement Academy [DEA] is a WvW Focused / Havoc Sized guild that runs during Oceanic and Early Eu (730am EST / 130pm EST). We are currently on Gate of Madness (NA SERVERS). Our set Raid Days are Saturday/Sunday @ 730am EST, with Guild Missions on Sunday. We also play randomly throughout the week around 130PM EST. We usually run between 3-8 players. We may be small, but we pack quite a punch. We focus on fights, pulling enemy zergs off our locations, causing chaos and overall anxiety to our enemy. We play this game to have fun but, we do take fighting the enemy pretty serious.

I've been commanding in WvW for over two years. My previous guild was Let Me Grab That [bUTT] on Henge of Denravi where I was also the commander. Before BUTT, I was a pawn in [AIR] and where I first started out commanding. I made [DEA] after BUTT moved servers, as most of the members were in another guild that moved. Are you guys still with me? Haha.

Here at [DEA], we primarily have our members play what they want and run the builds they want. The reason I enjoy this way is because people play much better when they're on a class / build they want to be on. Overall giving us the advantage. Who wants to be miserable running with a zerg and on a build you just spam a few abilities with? A lot of people actually. Haha.

No political talk here. No religious talk. No world news or local news talk. We keep this guild drama free. We feel these topics cause too much drama in life. This is a game we escape life too, not bring life's worries here.

As far as recruitment. We accept any and all. If you're willing to try your best, stay focused, have fun, and follow our limited rules. Try us out. We are willing to teach and train.

Requirements:

• Discord (no mic needed)
  • 1 Raid Requirement a Week
  • 100% Guild Reputation While in WvW
  • No Drama
  • No Politics, Religion, News talk.

Guild Summary

• Havoc Focused
  • Set Raids on Sat/Sun @ 730AM EST
  • Guild Missions on Sundays @ 730AM EST
  • No Guild Builds
  • No Class Demands
  • HAVE FUN!

Recruitment

• Anyone Welcome
  • Willing to Teach / Train
  • Staying focused is key

You can find me in game: Discomfort.5987You can also contact one of my officers: Zolazie Grengche.3051 and THE OMEN SLAYER.5389

Any other information you would like. Please don't hesitate to ask.

A really good group of players and people. If you're looking for a great WvW guild to have fun with and to get tons of bags with, please consider these guys. They are among one of the best roamer/fight guilds in WvW that I have came across in my 4 years of WvW play.

Much love [DEA]!

• Beyond The Shore [HLH]

Zolazie Grengche.3051 is me. (what kind of account name is that?! that name is already taken X infinity)A lot of WvW players probably know me as Heing (pronounced hang). All of my characters have that last name.I have played WvW exclusively since about 6 months after launch.Back then you needed to have the waypoints and poi's in WvW to get map completion. Which is how I found the mode of play, WvW. Once I got in there and started learning it, I was HOOKED!I started out on Blackgate and zerged a lot, got tired of it, and moved to Jade Quarry (was there about 2yrs) and was with the Guild [foxy] until I decided to move to a T2 server to get away from the blobbing and politics of T1.[foxy] was a small havoc Guild and I loved it, just not T1.While in a Guild (that I won't mention the name because they aren't worth a mention these days) in T2, we fought against [bUTT] and were some of the best fights we could get open field. Both our Guilds were linked by servers and we got to fight together, and I got to know, Discomfort.5987Not long after he formed [DEA] and I joined.Our Guild doesn't pressure people to play any style/build/class/etc. We just expect people to improve and do their best. We have a blast when we play, and comms are required.If you're looking for a fun Guild to play with, that isn't afraid to die, and loves to bust larger groups of players up, [DEA] is where it's at.We plan to stay small, so if you are looking for a Guild that will grow to zerg size, we are not the one for you.

@MangoSheep.3407 said:A really good group of players and people. If you're looking for a great WvW guild to have fun with and to get tons of bags with, please consider these guys. They are among one of the best roamer/fight guilds in WvW that I have came across in my 4 years of WvW play.

Much love [DEA]!

• Beyond The Shore [HLH]

We appreciate that comment! If you're on DR or linked with us, come join us for some bags!

@MangoSheep.3407 said:A really good group of players and people. If you're looking for a great WvW guild to have fun with and to get tons of bags with, please consider these guys. They are among one of the best roamer/fight guilds in WvW that I have came across in my 4 years of WvW play.

Much love [DEA]!

• Beyond The Shore [HLH]

Have we ran together before, Mango?Looking forward to seeing you on the field!<3

With the new WvW restructuring that will be occurring sometime this year (hopefully), [DEA] will still be going strong as a roaming / havoc guild. We never shy away from battles nor will we never stop trying. A lot of commanders and guilds won't protect paper towers or camps. I ask why? How do you think they get Tier 3? If it's ours and we hear about the enemy trying to take it, paper or not, you better expect that [DEA] will be there to contest! No running away. No surrendering. We are here to stay and make a name for ourselves!

Come join the movement.

Hey there! A friend and I are based in SEA timezone, but we play on EU servers. We are currently part of a very small guild, but we'd like to meet more people and join in the fun. We've never done Raids, PvP, or WvW. We've only been playing for a month or so, but have leveled-up our characters to lvl80, currently playing HoT.

The timing of your game times seem to suit our own play schedule because we are often always online from 7:00PM (GMT+8) until around 12:00AM. We are on Aurora Glade servers. Do we have to be on Devona's Rest servers to join DEA?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

@Xineizer.5490 said:Hey there! A friend and I are based in SEA timezone, but we play on EU servers. We are currently part of a very small guild, but we'd like to meet more people and join in the fun. We've never done Raids, PvP, or WvW. We've only been playing for a month or so, but have leveled-up our characters to lvl80, currently playing HoT.

The timing of your game times seem to suit our own play schedule because we are often always online from 7:00PM (GMT+8) until around 12:00AM. We are on Aurora Glade servers. Do we have to be on Devona's Rest servers to join DEA?

Thanks!

Hey XIN. Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. You are currently on EU servers. You would have to move to NA servers and would also need to join the server we are currently on. As of right now, we are making a transition into moving servers to Gate of Madness on NA. Everything else will stay the same. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me or one of my officers in game. Keep in mind that we are a WvW guild and require voice chat and certain things.

You can find me in game: Discomfort.5987You can also contact one of my officers: Zolazie Grengche.3051 and THE OMEN SLAYER.5389

Archived