[NA] Nexus [NGC] ~ New Guild/Community - New/Experienced Players Welcome - Become a Founder!

Revmaru.5037

93YUZlO.jpg

We use Discord!

Welcome to Nexus!

We are a small group of friends who have been gaming for 10+ years together. Over the past few years, as game interest has come and gone, we found ourselves either playing solo, or in small groups. When you're playing an online game, such as Guild Wars 2, this is not the ideal scenario. You want to have a good group of friends, a community, that you can log on and have a great time gaming with.The vision of our new community is to grow our gaming family, making new friends along the way. "Structured, with no demands. Organized, with no drama". We are striving to build a community of like-minded gamers, of all play styles, who simply want to play their favorite games with a group of good people. Our focus is a social community, that has an organized structure, but to the extent that there is no feel of 'demand' from our members. Gaming set aside, we want this to be a haven for people to just come and chat after a long week at work.

About Nexus Gaming Community.

"THIS COMMUNITY IS FOCUSED ON AN IDEATHAT SEEMS TOO LONG FORGOTTEN.​WE STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A MATURE, LAID BACK COMMUNITY, SPANNING MULTIPLE GAMES.A PLACE WHERE FRIENDS CAN COME TOGETHER AND RELAX AFTER A LONG WEEK.​STRUCTURED, WITH NO DEMANDS.ORGANIZED, WITH NO DRAMA."

NEXUS Gaming Community is an idea, recreated, of what a gaming community once was. With all of the wonderful online games out today that millions of people are playing - the communities have become more like 'cliques'. Why not break these boundaries again by uniting online gamers from multiple games. Become one community, one family. Share ideas, collaborate and enjoy the company of good friends. Take the stress and drama out of the equation, and go kick ass in our favorite games.We are building a mature community of online gamers. The title or genre of the game does not matter. Our community is focused solely around social bonds and enjoying our favorite hobby after a long week. If you don't see your favorite online game on our site, then bring your interest in! We welcome new games, and in-turn the new members that would come along with it. Join the NEXUS today.

GUILD WARS 2.As it currently stands, Guild Wars 2 is our main game. We are currently playing on Sea of Sorrows. There are only a few of us in the guild now, as this is a brand new Guild/Community. We are looking for founding members, a Vanguard to kick-start our community. Join us now, become a founding member, and help us strive for the community vision we are aiming for.

About Us.I mentioned before that we are a group of friends who have been gaming for 10+ years across multiple games. Starting in WoW and riding through just about every new MMORPG that has come out. Our members have been community managers, raid leaders, moderators, among other titles through multiple games. We are experienced, and have our vision set. These are the early days of our community, so don't miss out on the journey as we grow.

How to Join.

Thanks, and happy gaming! I hope to hear from you soon!-Revmaru4o5fJVL.jpg

Hello,I am a returning player that is looking for a small community to grow with. I used to be a guild officer when Guild Wars 2 first launched and a 7 year veteran of Guild Wars as an officer and leader of a guild.

I have a mic, and play almost every night, and just looking for a fun community to grow with advancement opportunities.

So with all that being said, I am interested in joining.

Pinky

@King of Pinky.2156 said:Hello,I am a returning player that is looking for a small community to grow with. I used to be a guild officer when Guild Wars 2 first launched and a 7 year veteran of Guild Wars as an officer and leader of a guild.

I have a mic, and play almost every night, and just looking for a fun community to grow with advancement opportunities.

So with all that being said, I am interested in joining.

Pinky

Hey!

Glad you are interested in joining us. Myself and the Guild Lead has added you in-game. We will get you an invite the next time you're online!In the meantime, feel free to follow the Discord Link in the recruitment post to join our server. I've approved your website application as well (assuming it was you ;P).Cheers, and look forward to meeting you!

@Regnus.6149 said:I, too, am interested. I'm not yet very good at the game (been playing for a long time, but I'm still pretty nooby in game knowledge), and I'm looking for a very casual and friendly guild to help me learn.

I've also applied to join your website.

Most of us are new/returning to GW2, so we're all in the learning curve here. Would love to have more people in similar categories discover the game with us!

Archived