bunker firebrand is what makes pvp so boring

TallBarr.2184

It wouldnt be that bad if you could actually go into melee range without immediately exploding because of holosmith/scourge (and maybe some other builds that I forgot). Bunker guards were meta but not really an issue in the earlier times of gw2. Difference is, aoe/cleave wasnt so easily accessible and spamable. Look at core necro, that is what a teamfighting class with aoe looked like.

@Erzian.5218 said:It wouldnt be that bad if you could actually go into melee range without immediately exploding because of holosmith/scourge (and maybe some other builds that I forgot). Bunker guards were meta but not really an issue in the earlier times of gw2. Difference is, aoe/cleave wasnt so easily accessible and spamable. Look at core necro, that is what a teamfighting class with aoe looked like.

This essentially. I believe this is quite unfair when i see my team getting rolled by a scourge or an holosmith because we have a DH attacking with bow and opponent does have a FB making them survive. If it's skyhammer or temple, i already know we won't be able to get the buffs if the scourge + fb are going there and we have no support in team.Obviously this isn't a guaranteed win, but it gives a too big advantage if played well.

Archived